Future Buffalo Bill Kyle Rudolph

On 3/3/2021 at 2:25 AM, Sherlock Holmes said:

I like you FireChans:wub:

We need to sign Rudolph yesterday... hopefully the Vikes will part with Harrison Smith to us as well

I'll tell u what picking off the Vikings tree is much better then the Panthers, 😂. I'm in. 

• Haha (+1) 1

He and Diggs worked well together with the Vikings if they got along while they were both there Diggs could give them a lot of intel on him and he might play for a good contract number that would work and he is definitely a upgrade from L. Smith .

23 hours ago, stuvian said:

Dawson Knox showed us something in the playoffs. I don't know that Rudolph is an upgrade

Yeah he showed us that he still doesn't have hands and needs to be replaced. 

13 hours ago, Rocket94 said:

Now I see that Rudolph would love to play for the Pats.

3 hours ago, TBBills said:

That doesn't seem like a true statement. No one wants to play for the Pats since Brady left.

Just trying to drum-up a better paycheck.

On 3/2/2021 at 5:54 PM, FireChans said:

The guy is released by the Vikings. Had a long decent productive career. He’s old. His best football is behind him.

Is there any doubt if this guy was a Panther he’d be a Bill yesterday? Purple is close to blue. Get ‘er done Beane.

I would rather just sign Everett, Smith, or Henry

On 3/3/2021 at 11:44 AM, Royale with Cheese said:

I think Beane made it clear that they are going to upgrade the tight ends in the offseason.  Knox hasn't shown enough consistency to be any answer other than a #2....he just has the most unreliable hands.

I believe Knox can be a #1 TE.  Has some work to do on catching the ball, that is correct.  Maddening when he drops a simple crossing pattern for a first down, yet makes the tough catch.  Believe that’s a mental issue with follow through on the catch before running.  That can be worked on.

I just don’t see dumping a ton of money into TE if we are against the cap.  Depends on what the team can do to create cap space.  Just don’t want to see restructuring that will just move the pain to future seasons.  Feel we need LB and D-line addressed first, and RB next (makes more sense to draft vs costlier FA).  Would like to see CB addressed, unless they believe that guy is on the team.  Thing is, improve the pass rush/run stopping, and that improves LB and DB play.

I guess it really boils down to wether they believe they’ve built a sustainable team, or it’s a “win now” mindset.

1 hour ago, davefan66 said:

I believe Knox can be a #1 TE.  Has some work to do on catching the ball, that is correct.  Maddening when he drops a simple crossing pattern for a first down, yet makes the tough catch.  Believe that’s a mental issue with follow through on the catch before running.  That can be worked on.

I just don’t see dumping a ton of money into TE if we are against the cap.  Depends on what the team can do to create cap space.  Just don’t want to see restructuring that will just move the pain to future seasons.  Feel we need LB and D-line addressed first, and RB next (makes more sense to draft vs costlier FA).  Would like to see CB addressed, unless they believe that guy is on the team.  Thing is, improve the pass rush/run stopping, and that improves LB and DB play.

I guess it really boils down to wether they believe they’ve built a sustainable team, or it’s a “win now” mindset.

I personally would rather have him with a physical issue and not a mental issue like his drops.  He just loses focus because he’s dropped balls where he looked it into his hands.  He gets the yips at least once a game.