Future Buffalo Bill Kyle Rudolph

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

The guy is released by the Vikings. Had a long decent productive career. He’s old. His best football is behind him.

Is there any doubt if this guy was a Panther he’d be a Bill yesterday? Purple is close to blue. Get ‘er done Beane.

Hey still has great hands which Knox does not wouldn’t mind him at all.... but like anything else does a team like the Jags throw a boatload of money at any “name” player 

The guy is released by the Vikings. Had a long decent productive career. He’s old. His best football is behind him.

Is there any doubt if this guy was a Panther he’d be a Bill yesterday? Purple is close to blue. Get ‘er done Beane.

I like you FireChans:wub:

We need to sign Rudolph yesterday... hopefully the Vikes will part with Harrison Smith to us as well

Diggs was a Viking

1 hour ago, RichRiderBills said:

This stuff is just annoying after awhile. Why are the Pats in some people's heads?

I exactly right. People need to get over the Pats fear. Last year proved what the magic was, and it isn’t some disgruntled old man wearing a smelly raggedy sweatshirt.

Live Rudolph over Smith and Kroft. 
Sign me up for Knox, Rudolph, Sweeney, and whoever else Beane adds either late draft pick or a reclamation project.

1 hour ago, Jay_Fixit said:

My brother just had a baby girl.

She’s already faster than Kyle Rudolph is.

Yea, but how’d she finish in the cone drill?  High jump?  What about her wonderlic?  Do you think she’d “trust the process”?  

34 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

Anyone know if he got along with Diggs?

Great Question. Let's not get er done, until we know. If Beane ever would considers such a signing anyway, I feel he needs to get Kyle and Diggs' input if they have great relationship, so as to not otherwise disrupt team chemistry. I do not assume they got along, as personalities can clash on teams, and especially if that team was not winning or if a player left that team in a way that team may not have fully liked.

• Like (+1) 1