Future Buffalo Bill Kyle Rudolph

The guy is released by the Vikings. Had a long decent productive career. He’s old. His best football is behind him.

Is there any doubt if this guy was a Panther he’d be a Bill yesterday? Purple is close to blue. Get ‘er done Beane.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

The exact kind of player that the Bills need at TE. Red zone weapon, great hands and strong blocker. He’s not in the Gronk, Kittle or Kelce category, but he’d be a great guy to plug in and teach Rambo as he learns how to use his physical gifts.

• Like (+1) 6

25 minutes ago, FireChans said:

The guy is released by the Vikings. Had a long decent productive career. He’s old. His best football is behind him.

Is there any doubt if this guy was a Panther he’d be a Bill yesterday? Purple is close to blue. Get ‘er done Beane.

I can see the Cheaters making a big push.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1

28 minutes ago, RichRiderBills said:

This stuff is just annoying after awhile. Why are the Pats in some people's heads?

When it comes to players being released, I never post “ watch him sign with the Cheaters.”. But Belicheat is known to love tight ends.

I think this would make a lot of sense.

I believe he is the type of TE that the Bills actually want, and could be an 'every down' player on offense.

Knox just isn't ready yet, whereas Rudolph is about as reliable an 'all round' TE that you can get.

Blocks well, safe hands, and a big red zone target when wanted/needed.

Diggs should be able to give the FO all they need to know if he will 'fit', and if Diggs thinks he's worth looking into, then I would be very much 'on board', as I doubt he would want/recommend anyone who he didn't think was a guy who might not buy in.

• Like (+1) 5