Kyle Van Noy cut by MIA, should Bills target him?

2 hours ago, dneveu said:

I think they really like that van ginkel kid, so save the money and plug it into the O.  

I watched Bills Dolphins week 17 game a couple days ago . Man did Bates put this kid on his arse a couple of times. Ryan Bates welcomed him to the Buffalo pancakes house. 😂

2 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Gonna pass on Van Noy.   I dont think McDermott's defense plays to his strengths.   He is kind of an amorphic player who does a lot of things pretty well, but has to be playing in a specific style of defense.   He isn't a fly to the ball, athletic linebacker like Milano.  Given that the Bills rarely use their SAM backer, I dont see the sense in spending more money there.

If you remember... our defense did much better with Zo in there.. Maybe we’ve fallen off a bit cause we have no one to fill that role..

38 minutes ago, Southern_Bills said:

Hightower, Chung and them will be back with the Patriots next year, I can easily see Van Noy taking less money to rejoin the gang. Can't blame him.

I think the opposite. The Pats need to pay more money to grab free agents.. at least until they figure out their qb situation. If they fix that maybe. 

10 minutes ago, loveorhatembillsfan4life said:

I think the opposite. The Pats need to pay more money to grab free agents.. at least until they figure out their qb situation. If they fix that maybe. 

You may be right, and if it was a younger player that would have multiple suitors you would be 100% right.

But we are talking about a guy that's a Patriots through and through, his one year away was playing in the same patriot style defense, and he just got cut so his options are probably limited. 

• Like (+1) 1

..., but will he play on a team that their QB trucked him left handed? Christ, the humiliation he would have to endure in the locker room might just be to much..,

So his deal was 4 years $51mm (ouch) 

$30mm Guaranteed. 

Did he just make QB money for one season ? How does the Guaranteed cash work after being released so soon. He gets the full $30mm and can resign for more cash? 

1 hour ago, Nester said:

So his deal was 4 years $51mm (ouch) 

$30mm Guaranteed. 

Did he just make QB money for one season ? How does the Guaranteed cash work after being released so soon. He gets the full $30mm and can resign for more cash? 

He gets the 30 million, just not all at once