Kyle Van Noy cut by MIA, should Bills target him?

I think he has the skill set that McDermott would love, but lacks the the athlecism to make use of them as the 2nd backer in McDermotts system.

If McDermott went with a traditional 4-3 + Dime on passing downs, rather than a 4-3 + Nickle + Nickle system, he'd be a better fit as you wouldn't be asking him to run side line to side line.

19 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

FWIW Dolphins fans are surprised and unhappy with him being cut. He could play the Lorenzo Alexander role, or I could see him and Klein plus a rookie splitting duty as the Will. He's a versatile LB.

Hope he will be happy with the $3M a year Lorenzo contract to go with his role...

1 hour ago, nato7412 said:

Possible LB addition if Milano leaves?

Why do you think he won’t cost in the same ballpark as Milano?   If they  don’t want to pay Milano I can’t see Van Noy either.  I think Beane will pay a FA this year but not at LB.   I think they’ve chosen to gamble on Edmunds being worth the big second contract as opposed to giving it to Milano during a reduced salary cap.

I can see Beane spending, within reason, on DL, OL or offensive playmaker with speed (see Curtis Samuel).