Watt to Cardinals (bills were Cardinals biggest competition per report)

I am so sick of JJ Watt.  Living in Texas, I've seen a few Bills games in Houston (including the playoff game).  The stadium is the JJ Watt show with everything revolving around him - jerseys, hype music, videos on the jumbotron, etc.  And if you watch the games, while he makes the occasional big play, he's not on the field a good chunk of the time and gets pushed off the ball a good chunk as well.  Just the fact he's taking some dude's retired number says all you need to know.  He's grossly overpaid and am glad he's not coming here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

The comments...man, yall are bitter.

AZ could easily be the best team in the NFC next season.  It's not that big of leap they need to make.

How do you figure?

2 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Good defense and a rising offense. I'm not sure what is the secret? Cardinals have a lot of ingredients to make a big leap. Kind of like the Browns last year. 

They have 4 starters/major contributors on defense in Patrick Peterson, Hasaan Reddick, Markus Golden and De'Vondre Campbell who will be UFAs.  On offense, Kenyan Drake and JR Sweezy will be UFAs, and Larry Fitz is retiring.

10 minutes ago, Doc said:

They have 4 starters/major contributors on defense in Patrick Peterson, Hasaan Reddick, Markus Golden and De'Vondre Campbell who will be UFAs.  On offense, Kenyan Drake and JR Sweezy will be UFAs, and Larry Fitz is retiring.

?

They also get their best player back Chandler Jones. All those players are easily replaced. 

The jump however is based on Kyler Murray making another step forward. 

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

4 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

?

They also get their best player back Chandler Jones. All those players are easily replaced. 

The jump however is based on Kyler Murray making another step forward. 

True they get Jones back, but he had just 1 sack in 5 games last year before tearing his biceps and being lost for the season.  And he is now 31.  And those other players won't be easily replaced as they were again all starters and major contributors. 

As for Murray, he had almost 4,800 yards of offense in his 2nd season under Kingsbury.  And he wasn't a project coming out of college like Josh was. 

Just now, Doc said:

True they get Jones back, but he had just 1 sack in 5 games last year before tearing his biceps and being lost for the season.  And he is now 31.  And those other players won't be easily replaced as they were again all starters and major contributors. 

As for Murray, he had almost 4,800 yards of offense in his 2nd season under Kingsbury.  And he wasn't a project coming out of college like Josh was. 

Murray has a lot of room to grow as a passer. 

They have QB, weapons, and a pass rush. Need to build up around it but they have the ingredients for a jump. I'm not sure why you think they don't. 

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Murray has a lot of room to grow as a passer. 

They have QB, weapons, and a pass rush. Need to build up around it but they have the ingredients for a jump. I'm not sure why you think they don't. 

I mentioned why.  We'll agree to disagree.  I think that they may jump to a wildcard team, but that's about it.

So it looks JJ Watt the Cardinals over the Bills because a Hail Mary pass catch by D Hopkins and good weather in the off-season. Lol… Funny how after the Hail Mary catch the Bills didn’t lose another game until the AFC Championship game and the great D Hopkins and Kyler Murphy was watching the playoffs from the living rooms.

https://billswire.usatoday.com/2021/03/02/jj-watt-deandre-hopkins-buffalo-bills-arizona-cardinals/

I’m not really sure the Cardinals will be the best in the West as we don’t even know how much the Seahawks will spend in FA, and the draft.  SF’s top talent is coming back from injuries to key players, so AZ may improve with another year for Murray, but it’s not a lock.  I pay a little more attn. to AZ as my middle son fell in love with them when he was 7.  Long story about the Cards being in the SB in Tampa that year.

10 hours ago, 97bills said:

Well if I already had 40 million in the bank I might try for the ring 

he is trying for a ring in a place he chose to play and live

14 hours ago, Dr.Sack said:

No big deal. Darth Vader will become more powerful than either of us.

Are you sure? I beat Vader in Vader Immortal on VR