Watt to Cardinals (bills were Cardinals biggest competition per report)

6 minutes ago, mannc said:

I wouldn’t write off the Cardinals as a contender.  Murray will be in his third year as a starter and their defense was already pretty good, even without Watt.  I mean, they did beat the Bills, didn’t they?

You see who their coach is? Not exactly Vince Lombardi 

Just now, whatdrought said:

They’re contenders to make the playoffs.... they don’t crack a list of 10 most likely to play in the SB. 

Those lists are pretty unreliable from year to year.  I doubt the Bills would have been on many peoples’ list last year.

Just now, Process said:

Lol. 

Everyone assuming he would want to chase a ring looks kind of silly now. He ends up going to the worst team in the best division in football.

At the end of the day it's all about the money. 

that division is brutal...

Rams and 49ers are going to be great, but if Seattle does trade Wilson 3rd place might be on the table for Arizona. 

One, I’m glad he went somewhere in the NFC and also that he’s not a Bill.  I would have been excited for him if he signed here, dont get me wrong, but his cost, age and injury history are a concern plus he doesn’t fill our biggest hole on defense which is beef in the middle of the defense.

We were 6th in the NFL in pressuring the QB last year and second fastest team in NFL in getting to QB behind only Steelers.

But, AZ isn’t a bad choice for him.  That’s a team on the rise that is expected to contend next year.  Defense was solid already and offense is getting better each year as Kyler grows.  

So I wouldn’t say he did it only for the money, I mean warm weather and up and coming team, not mention D-Hop is there.  

Don’t be surprised if AZ wins that division next year.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Process said:

Lol. 

Everyone assuming he would want to chase a ring looks kind of silly now. He ends up going to the worst team in the best division in football.

At the end of the day it's all about the money. 

Arizona is stupid for giving him that kind of money. If he gets hurt/a season ending injury then they’ll have no one to blame but themselves

Oh look he signed for a team that plays the same 3-4 scheme he has played his whole career in. I did say throughout I thought the 3-4 teams were more natural fits. Glad the Bills didn't match at that price. Too rich for my tastes for a 32 year you were asking to come and play a different defense. 

Right, when does Von Miller watch begin? 😄

• Haha (+1) 2

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

One, I’m glad he went somewhere in the NFC and also that he’s not a Bill.  I would have been excited for him if he signed here, dont get me wrong, but his cost, age and injury history are a concern plus he doesn’t fill our biggest hole on defense which is beef in the middle of the defense.

We were 6th in the NFL in pressuring the QB last year and second fastest team in NFL in getting to QB behind only Steelers.

But, AZ isn’t a bad choice for him.  That’s a team on the rise that is expected to contend next year.  Defense was solid already and offense is getting better each year as Kyler grows.  

So I wouldn’t say he did it only for the money, I mean warm weather and up and coming team, not mention D-Hop is there.  

Don’t be surprised if AZ wins that division next year.  

Doubt they win the division next year, they’re the worst team in a strong division 

Just now, mannc said:

Those lists are pretty unreliable from year to year.  I doubt the Bills would have been on many peoples’ list last year.

For sure. But I don’t think they are “contenders” as far as the statement “he is wanting to play for a contender” goes.

Murray was okay last year, but he also struggled consistently throughout the year.

2 minutes ago, BuffaloBills1998 said:

Please what? It’s true had the Bills defense done they’re job we would’ve won that game. Idk how you see differently but whatever 

Pathetic.  The Bills lost the game.  End of story.