Bills have made JJ Watt’s top 3... per JJ Watt(Edit Not Him)

At first I was kinda angry this was taking so long and he was having so much fun with it. But after thinking he’s really earned the right. 
He’s never been a free agent. It’s a dead time for the whole league. Gotta be fun getting the attention and this little guessing game with hints and stuff on his Twitter and the fans theories. Wherever he goes I’ve enjoyed the jokes along the way 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Rc2catch said:

At first I was kinda angry this was taking so long and he was having so much fun with it. But after thinking he’s really earned the right. 
He’s never been a free agent. It’s a dead time for the whole league. Gotta be fun getting the attention and this little guessing game with hints and stuff on his Twitter and the fans theories. Wherever he goes I’ve enjoyed the jokes along the way 

This is a great insight.  He's like a kid who grew up with parents who wouldn't let him eat junk food and then he goes off to college and discovers the Taco stand & doughnut shop right next door! 

Like you said he's earned the right to be flirtatious.  I wish him luck wherever he goes,

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

34 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dude is a diva. 

He is just enjoying the attention that comes with Free Agency to the fullest.  Guess I can't blame him. I hope he chooses the Bills or Green Bay.  I like JJ Watt, but I will not be able to root for him if he ends up in Cleveland.  

• Like (+1) 2

35 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Not even a small part of you enjoys his trolling? I mean, we're all still waiting for the cap number anyway, so FA isn't really in full swing yet and we aren't absolutely desperate for him. I think it's funny, and considering I viewed JJ Watt as kind of a less robotic Russ Wilson before, I find his behaviour endearing and it's making me want him even more.

Oh, he can do what he wants. But it’s been pretty clear he loves seeking attention. He always knows where the camera is. I believe he is a good dude but he just is bit of a diva.

and I would totally love it if he was a bill

45 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Not even a small part of you enjoys his trolling? I mean, we're all still waiting for the cap number anyway, so FA isn't really in full swing yet and we aren't absolutely desperate for him. I think it's funny, and considering I viewed JJ Watt as kind of a less robotic Russ Wilson before, I find his behaviour endearing and it's making me want him even more.

I want him soooo hard :wub:

10 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Oh, he can do what he wants. But it’s been pretty clear he loves seeking attention. He always knows where the camera is. I believe he is a good dude but he just is bit of a diva.

and I would totally love it if he was a bill

I do think he is a diva in the off-season but not during the regular season, which is why this does not bother me. 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

he listed us last :(

Given his recent trolling, I believe he is trying to make people believe that, since there have been so many pundits either saying the Bills are the front runners or that they are the best fit for Watt. So he put Buffalo last so that people would think maybe he's not going to Buffalo. But he actually is going to Buffalo.

tenor.gif

37 minutes ago, JGMcD2 said:

I feel strongly that the Bills locker room culture is probably the strongest in the NFL.  I think Cleveland is a crap show... I’ve heard that from people inside there... even under Stefanski. A lot of individuals. Green Bay has great history... they’re a well run franchise... that’s important for culture. 

Supporting cast I’d argue everyone is roughly equal at the moment. Watt would love playing with Garrett... but their defense needs a ton of work. 

I think we have the most pieces and our defense turned a corner in the 2nd half and really until the Chiefs game... honestly all that matters is that Watt is part of the solution to beating KC. I’m cool going like 11-5 or 10-6 this year because we drop games to teams that we don’t match up with, so long as our defense is designed to beat KC. 

Our offense didn’t match up vs KC very well either

Cleveland is not winning or going to a Super Bowl with Baker Smith at QB.

Baker will have a long, nice, mediocre career, just like Alex Smith. He's not bad, but he'll be the 3rd best QB in his division this year. Burrows was already getting very good when he suffered that knee injury. 

I would be surprised if he goes with Cleveland over us and GB. If he does this I think more money was a factor. If he signs with the Browns I think it's kind of lackluster move for all this wait. The Browns really have no sustained playoff success. I am not sure Watt along all of a sudden makes them Superbowl Contenders.  I guess yeah playing along Miles is somewhat of a story, but I think the hype goes way down. While Baker was better I am still kind of not sold on him in the clutch. JJ Will at some point in the season probably will want to punch Baker in the head. 

Green Bay is an interesting choice because of his roots. However they still have to go through Brady. I am not even convinced how much longer Rodgers could be in the mix there after this season. There is tension going on when the Pack drafted a QB. 

Now us I am obviously biased but. 

I think our Super Bowl Window is longer than the Pack. For reasons above the Rodgers relationship would maybe make think twice if I am looking to get a few more years out of a team. No issue here with JA and supporting cast.

Look how much fun our team is. We have Josh ascending to new heights, Diggs, Tre. Lots of fun with this roster. 

Plenty of Primetime Games!

The culture is here is fantastic, Watt will fill right in. Watt would make an impact on this D. 

Bills Mafia has his back and will probably donate thousands to his charity at some point. 

I think Beane has a read on what he is worth to this team. Would structure a contract that benefits him over the last couple years but helps us this year. However we know he won't sacrifice the future of this team for One Guy. IF Beane puts forth his best offer and it's not good enough, move on to someone else. 

Edited by loveorhatembillsfan4life

Also, how in the world does Cleveland have so much cap space? It's like an all-star team of "names." 

If I'm Watt, I would pick Green Bay first, if possible, because it's home for him and the NFC is not that great. He has an excellent shot of losing in the NFC Title Game if he goes there. 

Edited by TheFunPolice

This is a guy i wouldnt be so desperate to sign.

The team gets better with him there for sure...but hes not an every down player anymore. 

Paying him that much with his injury history....no thank you.

56 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

Dude is a diva. 

As well is totally jacked on PEDS... 😁👍

• Agree 1