If any, which player should have their position switched?

Tipster19

13 hours ago, Tipster19 said:

The more I thought about it the more I’d like to see Edmunds switch positions. Imo he’ll never be the MLB that this team needs. When you look at his measurable and athletic abilities he’s better suited up on the DL. He is young and and his frame could carry a few extra pounds with no problem. It’s either switch him, keep him or eventually get rid of him and I know that I don’t like 2 out of those 3 scenarios.

You want to move a guy who's big issue is shedding blocks to the DL to take on 330 lb tackles?

Josh Allen, cloned to be our new starting TE,  the Pegulas can afford to do it, just sayin, 

If they draft a corner, I would like to see Wallace at Safety.  He doesn't have the elite speed you need at CB so he will only be a average #2 CB.  He might be an option if Hyde starts to show his age next year.  I don't think Johnson(listed at 5'11" but looks smaller than that) is big enough to play safety but Wallace could.  

I don't think Ford got enough of a chance at RT.  Williams at RT and Ford at Guard made the most sense this year.  If Williams leaves I doubt they find a better option in FA than Ford at RT again.

I've advocated for Edmunds to play OLB for 2 years now.  He got some snaps at OLB this year.  It's easy to say move to OLB, but they have no other good options at MLB.  Hopefully they draft a couple of guys with size and speed and then figure it out in camp.  

This is another Edmunds thread in disguise. Sighhhh.

Anyway, Cody Ford should play guard and hopefully they stop moving Ed Oliver around so much. I'll add a guy who should not change positions, especially if it means playing for another team in that Mitch Morse should remain at C no matter how much people complain.