If any, which player should have their position switched?

Tipster19

The more I thought about it the more I’d like to see Edmunds switch positions. Imo he’ll never be the MLB that this team needs. When you look at his measurable and athletic abilities he’s better suited up on the DL. He is young and and his frame could carry a few extra pounds with no problem. It’s either switch him, keep him or eventually get rid of him and I know that I don’t like 2 out of those 3 scenarios.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Eyeroll 1

27 minutes ago, Tipster19 said:

The more I thought about it the more I’d like to see Edmunds switch positions. Imo he’ll never be the MLB that this team needs. When you look at his measurable and athletic abilities he’s better suited up on the DL. He is young and and his frame could carry a few extra pounds with no problem. It’s either switch him, keep him or eventually get rid of him and I know that I don’t like 2 out of those 3 scenarios.

I don’t see it. Maybe a switch to outside edge rusher...

• Like (+1) 1

I will allow the team to make that decision, but Edmunds on the DL is just about the worst idea I have read.  

I am sorry OP - I do not want a freak athlete putting on a bunch of weight to play a position that he is not suited to.  

The biggest complaint is that he has trouble shedding blockers and you want to put him right up against those blockers - just a terrible idea.

🤦‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

46 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Knox to FB. Help the run game. He can move pretty good and be like a Juszczyck with the ball in his hands. He also doesn’t have the hands to be a TE.

This is one I had not thought of and it does make sense, it uses his abilities better and gets him into space better.

21 minutes ago, Frat-Train said:

I think the guy from “Willow” is versatile enough to play R2D2, Wicket the Ewok or maybe the leprechaun from that awful horror franchise.  That’s versatility you can’t buy, even with a pocket full of Canadian beaver nickels!!!

50aSq.jpg

18 minutes ago, CuseBill said:

How about me to Global Moderator?

Would you settle for 'His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi CuseBill Dada, VC, DSO, MC, CBE, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the forums in TBD in General and TSW in Particular'?

• Awesome! (+1) 1