Cuomo sexual allegations

Unforgiven

I wouldn't want the other libs to miss their chance to back up the easily un-nerved billZtime

I will bump to this page.

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

This is easily proven.

I will defer to the other 'Progressive' posters at PPP.

When you think of the current uptake in allegations against Andrew Cuomo,

does your mind immediately head to where billZtime went ?

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

They want Cuomo out so they can try to get a GOP Governor to pardon Trump.

It is a ludicrous leap to get that idea, let alone post it.

But, Tiberius, Moterin, Scraps, Thurmal, SoTier, Widenine..............you tell me that that is what the Cuomo scandal is really about

and I will apologize.

Edited by B-Man

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

HA - this is nothing more than a hit job by Donald, Rudy, Roger and Rupert. They want Cuomo out so they can try to get a GOP Governor to pardon Trump.

Hey look I'm back with questions.  Why don't you believe the women accusing Cuomo of sexual harassment?  Why do you pick and choose when or when not to believe them?   That question was rhetorical. 

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Hey look I'm back with questions.  Why don't you believe the women accusing Cuomo of sexual harassment?  Why do you pick and choose when or when not to believe them?   That question was rhetorical. 

Even Cuomo doesn't deny the allegations. His response is that he was just being playfully inappropriate....not that the women are lying.

1 minute ago, Chef Jim said:

I believe the women and nursing home disaster he should resign

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Even Cuomo doesn't deny the allegations. His response is that he was just being playfully inappropriate....not that the women are lying.

And I love apologies that come across like this.  "I'm really sorry they misinterpreted my unwanted advances as sexual harassment."  

1 minute ago, ALF said:

I believe the women and nursing home disaster he should resign

Well good for you!!  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

You’re right - he should have just had Michael Cohen send a check to his accusers.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did Trump resign? 

Wow that's cheap to attack ALF like that. He's been nothing but fair here.  People attack others for no dead reason without any evidence to back it up.

Love you're posts ALF weather we agree or disagree.  You are a really good poster here man. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Buffalo Bills Fan said:

Wow that's cheap to attack ALF like that. He's been nothing but fair here.  People attack others for no dead reason without any evidence to back it up.

Love you're posts ALF weather we agree or disagree.  You are a really good poster here man. 

Attack?  Are you serious? 

49 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Cuomo almost went full Costanza.

If you don't think Cuomo is a vicious jerk, listen to yesterday's presser.  Even in the middle of pseudo-apologizing 40 times, he is able to get a couple of jabs in on DeBlasio.   Guy is a class A dirt bag.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

You’re right - he should have just had Michael Cohen send a check to his accusers.

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Did Trump resign? 

Glad to see you still debate like the immature child you are.  Carry on...........

4 minutes ago, Irv said:

If you don't think Cuomo is a vicious jerk, listen to yesterday's presser.  Even in the middle of pseudo-apologizing 40 times, he is able to get a couple of jabs in on DeBlasio.   Guy is a class A dirt bag.  

Now report this in the Irv Weinstein alliteration you were known for.  

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

This is easily proven.

I will defer to the other 'Progressive' posters at PPP.

When you think of the current uptake in allegations against Andrew Cuomo,

does your mind immediately head to where billZtime went ?

It is a ludicrous leap to get that idea, let alone post it.

But, Tiberius, Moterin, Scraps, Thurmal, SoTier, Widenine..............you tell me that that is what the Cuomo scandal is really about

and I will apologize.

Billztime has also opined that they are out to get him because he has a hook on his foot.  

• Haha (+1) 1

I swear....you guys only see what's going on the surface! The real story is why's the Democratic establishment allowing him to dangle out there.  The reason is because the people pulling the strings have no more use for him.  Trump is out, and now they must destroy Cuomo before he gets national office aspirations. If you haven't figured it out Politics is like Game of Thrones. Watch your back.

• Agree 1

30 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I swear....you guys only see what's going on the surface! The real story is why's the Democratic establishment allowing him to dangle out there.  The reason is because the people pulling the strings have no more use for him.  Trump is out, and now they must destroy Cuomo before he gets national office aspirations. If you haven't figured it out Politics is like Game of Thrones. Watch your back.

Yup.  There was no other reason for the Dems to out him on both accounts if they didn't want him gone.

Lol he isn't going anywhere.  We have a governor with a history of being in Blackface and a governor that hid the number of old people he killed and women he assaulted but hey.....Trump can't tweet and get you in your feelings anymore.

Screenshot_20210304-221124_One UI Home.jpg

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

In my China intelligence did 2020 to us theory with help from certain deep state goons in DC......this POS was prooving that to us for months.  

Whole thing is an overblown sham that narcissistic country bought hook line and sinker.   Triple mask up dupes.  6 feet!  Variants!  Leaky vaccine!

Chinese Intelligence absolutely crushed it. 

THEN THEY SPIKED THE FOOTBALL BY GIVING CUOMO AN EMMY!  FOR PRESS CONFERENCE PERFORMANCE!!! 

China rn:

SoulfulDisgustingIslandwhistler-max-1mb.

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, BillStime said:

Do it - it will serve as a test for you, too!

Gee, a whole day and not one poster has said that they agree with Billzy's "Cuomo's under attack to save Trump" theory.

Color me shocked.

• Like (+1) 1