Cuomo sexual allegations

Unforgiven

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

https://babylonbee.com/news/we-dont-like-cuomo-now-says-every-late-night-host-in-perfect-robotic-unison

PUPPETS ON A STRING: ‘We Don’t Like Cuomo Now,’ Says Every Late-Night Host In Perfect Robotic Unison.

article-8121-2.jpg

They really are such tools.

And such obvious tools at that.

The one good thing about getting older is I'm fast asleep when those clowns come on the air.

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Unforgiven said:

I shouldn't find this funny but I do...Pretty much harmless since she seems to be going right along with it.

Plays like a bit from The Office

I wanted to see her take a knife and fork and cut it up into little bite size pieces.

• Haha (+1) 1

14 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I heard someone comment the other night: Cuomo served his purpose as a political foil for Trump during the run up to the election. They don’t need him anymore, so he’s being tossed aside. It makes you wonder who the heck is actually pulling the strings inside or behind the Democratic Party these days. Everyone knows that they think and use talking points in lock step. Where is the Party headed if they’ll toss the Governor of NY in the trash to get there. 

The business of politics is almost as gross as 63 year old governor running around acting like a drunk frat boy. Knives are out. Also they’d rather bury him with this to avoid more nursing home conversations. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

I said it earlier. Politics is a blood sport. Cuomo was a tool. A means to the end of getting rid of Trump. He served his purpose. Now he must be kicked to the curb. Think about it. Did he get a cushy job in the Biden Administration? Nope! They know he’d be a threat to Kamala in four years so he must go...now! Sorry Andrew, it was great you came in and won a playoff game but we’re in the Super Bowl now...take a seat on the bench!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I said it earlier. Politics is a blood sport. Cuomo was a tool. A means to the end of getting rid of Trump. He served his purpose. Now he must be kicked to the curb. Think about it. Did he get a cushy job in the Biden Administration? Nope! They know he’d be a threat to Kamala in four years so he must go...now! Sorry Andrew, it was great you came in and won a playoff game but we’re in the Super Bowl now...take a seat on the bench!

HA - this is nothing more than a hit job by Donald, Rudy, Roger and Rupert. They want Cuomo out so they can try to get a GOP Governor to pardon Trump.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

They want Cuomo out so they can try to get a GOP Governor to pardon Trump.

Such nonsense 

It's like billZtime isn't even trying anymore.............:D

WAS THIS BEFORE OR AFTER HE ISSUED THE ORDER RESULTING IN THOUSAND OF UNNECESSARY NURSING HOME DEATHS? 

Cuomo Signed Law Lowering the Bar for Sexual Harassment. 

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/cuomo-signed-law-lowering-the-bar-for-sexual-harassment/

“’Love Gov’ likely liable under new standards.”

DUH: 

Poll: More NY Voters Think Cuomo Should Resign Over Nursing Home Scandal Than Sexual Harassment.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/03/poll-more-ny-voters-think-cuomo-should-resign-over-nursing-home-scandal-than-sexual-harassment/

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Such nonsense 

It's like billZtime isn't even trying anymore.............:D

WAS THIS BEFORE OR AFTER HE ISSUED THE ORDER RESULTING IN THOUSAND OF UNNECESSARY NURSING HOME DEATHS? 

Cuomo Signed Law Lowering the Bar for Sexual Harassment. 

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/cuomo-signed-law-lowering-the-bar-for-sexual-harassment/

“’Love Gov’ likely liable under new standards.”

DUH: 

Poll: More NY Voters Think Cuomo Should Resign Over Nursing Home Scandal Than Sexual Harassment.

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/03/poll-more-ny-voters-think-cuomo-should-resign-over-nursing-home-scandal-than-sexual-harassment/

@B-Man

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

This is easily proven.

I will defer to the other 'Progressive' posters at PPP.

When you think of the current uptake in allegations against Andrew Cuomo,

does your mind immediately head to where billZtime went ?

49 minutes ago, BillStime said:

They want Cuomo out so they can try to get a GOP Governor to pardon Trump.

It is a ludicrous leap to get that idea, let alone post it.

But, Tiberius, Moterin, Scraps, Thurmal, SoTier, Widenine..............you tell me that that is what the Cuomo scandal is really about

and I will apologize.

• Like (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, B-Man said:

This is easily proven.

I will defer to the other 'Progressive' posters at PPP.

When you think of the current uptake in allegations against Andrew Cuomo,

does your mind immediately head to where billZtime went ?

It is a ludicrous leap to get that idea, let alone post it.

But, Tiberius, Moterin, Scraps, Thurmal, SoTier, Widenine..............you tell me that that is what the Cuomo scandal is really about

and I will apologize.

You seem particularly triggered - can you explain why?