Bills prospect TE Tommy Tremble

YoloinOhio

13 hours ago, ProcessAccepted said:

What really bugs me is all the move on guys in here. Everyone to a man in the Bills org whose been around Knox raves about his potential. They talk about how he's raw talent that was never developed, much the same as Josh. Given time and repetition he will be a top tier TE in the NFL. If we moved on at the rate these guys suggest we'd be back in the preCoachMcD. Some guys need time and quality coaching. I happen to be in the camp that thinks we will be very happy to have Knox when the coaching and practice all comes together for him. I believe in Dawson Knox especially when he has a proper offseason.

I see knoxs potential and really hope that he make a big step this season. We’ve given him every chance to succeed.  Elite qb, check.  elite weapons for the opposition to focus on to leave him wide open, check.  Offense that throws the ball as much as any team in the league, check.  He’s going to be given a chance to succeed this season.  Whether we sign, draft or trade for another TE to compete with him or start ahead of him.  I would love for us to become dangerous in 2 TE sets so teams can’t just run dime on us every play.

• Like (+1) 1

I don’t look at Tremble as a replacement to Knox, I think he is a guy who can do it all at the TE position....he can do the jobs of Lee Smith, Tyler Kroft, and Reggie Gilliam all in one player....a 2 TE set with Knox and Tremble would make things tough on a Defense, don’t you think??

Well, it seems like he is projected to be a late third rounder from several mocks, so if you think he is worth it, then ok.  We’re not going to plug every hole in the draft, and we don’t have hardly $ in the cap for FA.  There’s only so much they can do in restructure, reduce, or remove.

On 3/1/2021 at 2:08 PM, Sherlock Holmes said:

He makes my knees Trembleeee:wub:

Mine too. I was turned on before I even turned the tape on. 

5 hours ago, gobills404 said:

Are there any concerns about his blocking translating? I noticed he's a on the small side for a TE at 6'4" 247 lb.

And he does have some issues as a pass blocker where physical d ends get up on him and he doesn't anchor. He is a much better blocker in the run game when he is moving towards his target, so yes, I do still have some concerns about his blocking - but pass game only. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1