Bills prospect RB Javian Hawkins

YoloinOhio

3 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

We have 1 slow back that breaks some tackles, the other, not so much. If you would have a CJ Spiller type over a Derrick Henry type deep in the season when defenders are sick of tackling you, then thats your opinion- cheers.

Singletary and Moss were 2 of only 9 backs who had at least 0.2 missed tackles per attempt AND 2.8 yards after contact per attempt. Also you said a Najee Harris type originally. Najee Harris and Derrick Henry are completely different players outside of their height.

1 hour ago, gobills404 said:

Singletary and Moss were 2 of only 9 backs who had at least 0.2 missed tackles per attempt AND 2.8 yards after contact per attempt. Also you said a Najee Harris type originally. Najee Harris and Derrick Henry are completely different players outside of their height.

Harris and Henry are power backs that have some top end speed. Not sure what you think Harris is? 

14 minutes ago, billsfan_34 said:

Harris and Henry are power backs that have some top end speed. Not sure what you think Harris is? 

Harris is big but he's still 20lb lighter than Henry and he definitely does not have top end speed. He's also more elusive/agile than Henry and a way better receiver.

3 hours ago, gobills404 said:

Harris is big but he's still 20lb lighter than Henry and he definitely does not have top end speed. He's also more elusive/agile than Henry and a way better receiver.

He is for sure, and my guess he will put on ten more pounds of muscle. 4.45 40 isn’t shabby for a big back. Personally, I want the back that punishes people. Off season is certainly fun my friend 😊

Edited by billsfan_34