The Athletic: Russell Wilson and Seahawks growing further apart

YoloinOhio

33 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Please tell me you’ve seen this 

He’s such a tool. When he came into the league, and I would say for his first three seasons, I was a big fan. Then, he got a little bit too big for his britches and he ended up handing them to Ciara for her to wear. Now, he’s a clown and a laughing stock. Good luck to whoever trades valuable assets for this guy

• Eyeroll 1
  • Agree 5

5 minutes ago, Boxcar said:

Lol at least he knows he's boring

Anyone else remember him before the Bills played the Seahawks on mnf in 2016? They interviewed him coming out of the tunnel pregame. There is no way you could convince me that he was not on something. One of the most bizarre pregame interviews I’ve ever seen. 

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, delirious said:

source.gif

Mr. Unlimited is really Mr. Boring.  In what world should he have a say in personnel decisions.  It’s ridiculous.  He’s still a great QB, most likely top 6-7 in the league, but publicly airing out criticisms of lineman is at you’re own peril.  Does he realize they can let him get killed next year out of spite?  I guess he never saw this...

I think he just s..t himself.

28 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Usually after something like this ⬆️,

doesn't she open a big can of whupass on the deserving party?  Get ready for a world of hurt, Mr. Wilson. 😳

Russ (and Pete lol) are fortunate she isn't their GM

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 2

For quite a while now, Russ and the Seahawks have been sitting on opposite ends of the couch every night, TV on as background while each stares blankly into their phones in silence. 

The only time either perks up is when that text from "mom" or "dad" comes in and they realize they forgot to silence the phone. 

Now, we're hearing that Russell and the Seahawks have decided to take different rooms because each "sleeps better alone."

This isn't good. 

Edited by TheFunPolice
  • Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, TheFunPolice said:

For quite a while now, Russ and the Seahawks have been sitting on opposite ends of the couch every night, TV on as background while each stares blankly into their phones in silence. 

Now, we're hearing that Russell and the Seahawks have decided to take different rooms because each "sleeps better alone."

This isn't good. 

If I'm Seattle I give Russell his wish and toss him to Vegas for Carr and a bunch of picks. Even with Josh Jacobs I can't see Russell improving that team because Chucky is unstable and Mayock isn't a great GM by any stretch based on his draft record. 

Edited by The Jokeman

1 minute ago, The Jokeman said:

If I'm Seattle I give Russell his wish and toss him to Vegas for Carr and a bunch of picks. Even with Josh Jacobs I can't see Russell improving that team because Chucky is unstable and Mayock isn't a great GM by any stretch based on his draft record. 

Oh, that's another thing... Seattle wanted to know why "Gruden" keeps texting but Russ said that's his nickname for his uncle Chuck. It's their inside joke. No biggie. 

And BTW, Seattle, who is this "Dak" who keeps calling and hanging up when I answer?!

3 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

The only time either perks up is when that text from "mom" or "dad" comes in and they realize they forgot to silence the phone. 

This isn't good. 

Maybe Russ snores?