The Athletic: Russell Wilson and Seahawks growing further apart

YoloinOhio

38 minutes ago, BADOLBILZ said:

1 - Again with your daddy issues 😂

2 - He does strike me as a likely simp,   in fairness his current partner is a massive upgrade in every superficial regard on the one that he had that cheated on him with Golden Taint.  She has that for leverage. 

My dad could beat up your dad. 

1 hour ago, Boxcar said:

I don't think he's a top 5 guy tbh. Maybe borderline right now, but there are 5 clear guys I think are better than Wilson right now (Mahomes, Allen, Rodgers, Watson, Brady) and a few I think could be better as soon as next season (Herbert, Lawrence?) And then a bunch of guys who are in his tier (Jackson, Stafford, Tannehill, etc.)

Maybe I'm selling him short, idk, but I'm not really surprised he's never gotten a MVP vote. Plus he's annoying.

Yeah, you’re definitely selling him short. Tannehill and Stafford????  Lawrence? Allen was better but guys like him and Herbert need to prove it more than a year. 

and if Wilson played on TB, I think they win the SB. Seattle has a garbage o line, rbs that can’t stay healthy, garbage TEs, and a bottom 10 defense. The only reason Seattle makes the playoffs is Wilson. Total weirdo, really, really good qb.

2 hours ago, stuvian said:

You had to know it was over when Wilson went public. I think he's a very special player who makes magic happen. I don't know who outside an elite starter like Watson could replace him. 

I think it’s ok for Seattle to start a rebuild at this point. It’s been like 6 years since they were a SB team.  Especially if they get a haul for Russ. 

Be curious to see if they do in fact trade Wilson if metcalf demands an out too. He’s got a temper and some diva in him. Not sure he’ll be too happy on a run dominant team 

Edited by Rc2catch

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Russ had his chance at glory he threw the ball to Malcolm Butler instead 

That is the defining moment of his career to this point. Everyone knows if the Seahawks give Lynch the ball then he scores and they have 2 Lombardi's. 

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

17 hours ago, H2o said:

That is the defining moment of his career to this point. Everyone knows if the Seahawks give Lynch the ball then he scores and they have 2 Lombardi's. 

It's really not that clear. The Pats had been defending him really well as the 2nd half went on. Belichick brought in their heavy package for that play, and in that package they'd been able to handle Marshawn well.

29 minutes ago, Thurman#1 said:

It's really not that clear. The Pats had been defending him really well as the 2nd half went on. Belichick brought in their heavy package for that play, and in that package they'd been able to handle Marshawn well.

I would have run the option.

20 hours ago, Pre1236 said:

Wilson sounds like a giant pain in the ass. Always drama.

And it's corny, passive aggressive drama, too. Not even the fun kind.

I honestly have a hard time believing a player with a personality this boring and generic exists.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Boxcar said:

And it's corny, passive aggressive drama, too. Not even the fun kind.

I honestly have a hard time believing a player with a personality this boring and generic exists.

Please tell me you’ve seen this 

• Vomit 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 2