The Athletic: Russell Wilson and Seahawks growing further apart

YoloinOhio

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I also said WTF is wrong with Wilson.  He went from leading the MVP race to a below average QB in the last 1/4 of the season.

Agreed. Every time I buy the Russel hype train it crashes into a lake. I'm at the point he is a top 10 guy but the reason Seattle went to SB's was the defense not him.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2

5 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

So, the question is whose acquisition cost will be higher, Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson? Russell has a Super Bowl on his résumé and a lot of winning seasons. Deshaun is younger, but his stats and skillset jump off the page.

I think Watson at this point in their careers.

Younger, and probably even better tbh at this point

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1

13 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I also said WTF is wrong with Wilson.  He went from leading the MVP race to a below average QB in the last 1/4 of the season.

Could it be 300lb men continually crashing into him and the relentless pressure to score 30 points in order for his team to even be in a game? 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 2

16 minutes ago, MiltonWaddams said:

So, the question is whose acquisition cost will be higher, Russell Wilson or Deshaun Watson? Russell has a Super Bowl on his résumé and a lot of winning seasons. Deshaun is younger, but his stats and skillset jump off the page.

Should be Watson

19 minutes ago, Seoulofstone said:

Could it be 300lb men continually crashing into him and the relentless pressure to score 30 points in order for his team to even be in a game? 

The Seahawks defense in the 2nd half of the season didn't give up more than 23 points in any game.

After they lost to the Bills, the defense completely changed it around.

Yes, there is blame to go all around but Wilson's play also dropped off.  That coach that said he's been killing the protections and seeing ghosts....you don't think there's any truth to that?

• Like (+1) 3