What's for dinner?

Royale with Cheese

7 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

You don’t like the wrappers and the PF Chang’s looking plate?

Were you using those wrappers during the Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020? McD’s might do that to you. 

I was prepared to make tilapia piccata with green beans. The wife worked late (again) and we got away with Costco chicken tortilla soup (pretty good!) and some frozen spanikopida.  Got my first Covid shot today in East Egypt and had to drive about 4 hours round trip to make it happen. Wasn’t in the mood for cooking, especially if it was later than I wanted to eat. 

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

Were you using those wrappers during the Great Toilet Paper Shortage of 2020? McD’s might do that to you. 

I was prepared to make tilapia piccata with green beans. The wife worked late (again) and we got away with Costco chicken tortilla soup (pretty good!) and some frozen spanikopida.  Got my first Covid shot today in East Egypt and had to drive about 4 hours round trip to make it happen. Wasn’t in the mood for cooking, especially if it was later than I wanted to eat. 

Im not familiar with many words in this post.

• Haha (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Jauronimo said:

My take on a fancy thit kho.  Sous vide pork shoulder, seared and tossed in a vietnamese caramel sauce served over rice with a marinated "ramen style" soft boiled egg and pickled red onions.  Fried shallots for garnish.    

Marie Callender's?  I think I saw this in the frozen section last week.

• Haha (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.