What da f is happening in Buffalo public school - claims “all white people perpetuate systemic racism???

On 2/25/2021 at 9:02 PM, The 9 Isles said:

These people are crazy. 

Looks like the Chinese Communist Party indoctrination is working well on this one...I would never allow my kids to be taught by people like this...God bless America! 

19 hours ago, dickleyjones said:

we are all racist. when we can accept that we will be ready to move forward.

I forgive you...there, now you can move on...😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1

11 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Looks like the Chinese Communist Party indoctrination is working well on this one...I would never allow my kids to be taught by people like this...God bless America! 

My message to the mentally ill psychotics pushing CRT is they can shove that crap back up their rear-ends where it came from.  Its not a theory but rather some race baiting fairy tale (are fairy tales racist too?)

And parents and taxpayers need to go to school boards and aggressively inform the school board they will no longer tolerate these curriculum's or teachers or administrators pushing some political or social agenda of any kind on their children.  Its not the job of the schools to socially indoctrinate children in any belief system.  This is something for parents to decide with their children.   If they refuse then they should be prepared to suffer any and all consequences that might fall on them.  And let the politicians who push and support this nonsense that they're next.  After listening to all this garbage masquerading as some kind of science or fact (which none of it is) that these kooks have been puking up on everybody for some time now I've concluded it is senseless to try and reason with them.  You need to get rid of them by neutralizing them by striping them of all social and political power they now hold.  No debate, no compromise.    

On 2/28/2021 at 6:40 AM, dickleyjones said:

we are all racist. when we can accept that we will be ready to move forward.

This actually has merit when you  consider human nature is to distrust anything different and to congregate around like-minded individuals, like beliefs, and languages. We see this play out in pockets of ethnicity in NYC (Chinatown, Italians in Bensonhurst Brooklyn, etc...) as well as in social media all the time - it is not lacking in empirical evidence.

In those larger towns I always liked the borderlands where ethnicity collided. Great food!

The root is that as humans we "pre-judge". This can be based on our personal experiences, ethnicity, religion, wealth, media, situational, or Hollywood. The only thing that dispels prejudice is getting to know folks better. That does not mean throw caution to the wind, humans have evolved a bit to sense danger and in reasonable situations pre-judging a situation as dangerous allows us to exit safely from it. But calling the police on a black man walking in the park is a bridge too far.

But for most situations, we just need to take time to get to know folks better, or respectfully agree to disagree. (I know, I am a poor example of that unless "respectfully" means something completely different.

• Thank you (+1) 1

13 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Crispy I don't know where you live but I assure you that on FL that the majority of the teachers are not nearly that left. In fact at my school more teachers are conservative and my wife's school, which is much larger, it is pretty evenly split.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, WideNine said:

This actually has merit when you  consider human nature is to distrust anything different and to congregate around like-minded individuals, like beliefs, and languages. We see this play out in pockets of ethnicity in NYC (Chinatown, Italians in Bensonhurst Brooklyn, etc...) as well as in social media all the time - it is not lacking in empirical evidence.

In those larger towns I always liked the borderlands where ethnicity collided. Great food!

The root is that as humans we "pre-judge". This can be based on our personal experiences, ethnicity, religion, wealth, media, situational, or Hollywood. The only thing that dispels prejudice is getting to know folks better. That does not mean throw caution to the wind, humans have evolved a bit to sense danger and in reasonable situations pre-judging a situation as dangerous allows us to exit safely from it. But calling the police on a black man walking in the park is a bridge too far.

But for most situations, we just need to take time to get to know folks better, or respectfully agree to disagree. (I know, I am a poor example of that unless "respectfully" means something completely different.

indeed. children, and even babies, judge based on what they see, hear, smell, and eventually, understand (and misunderstand). most if not all animals do this. it is a defense mechanism to be cautious of "the other". a throwback to more dangerous times in human evolution.

and even though we grow up into (hopefully) reasonable adults, we all still make these judgements. thankfully we have the ability to self reflect and make our minds more flexible. we can stop ourselves from foolish assumption if we choose, but it takes some practice and experience. i fully admit that at times i make judgements based on how someone looks when i should not.

I am a work in progress. we all are. we can achieve a more inclusive and less judgemental society, but it is going to take a lot of work including admitting some pretty harsh truths. people love to find faults in society and others but rarely in themselves. i know it is trite but the phrase "look in the mirror" seem appropriate, except we might want to add "hey everyone, look in the mirror".

Honestly, and this is coming from a proud Buffalonian 

If you have your children in a Buffalo public School you're probably messing up 

Honestly whatever is coming out of that is garbage and the whole school system in Buffalo is a joke

On 2/24/2021 at 8:24 AM, Thurman#1 said:

Wait, a guy just said this. On Twitter? And then somebody collected a whole bunch of other guys with the same kinds of beliefs and they said the same kinds of things?

Wow, must be true. 

Whatever we do, we shouldn't wait for a thoughtful, nuanced job of reporting on it, with evidence and context.

After all, if there's one thing we know it's that nobody on either side of any issue ever goes on Twitter trying everything they can to twist situations and spin quotes and evidence to create outrage.

That would never happen.

Instead we need to start screaming immediately. That way we maximize the chances that ... um, that ... that we will scream a lot, I guess, and that so will others. That's the way to go. Don't wait for context!!! Scream, piss and moan!! And hurry!!! If we don't mindlessly howl and rant now, we might have to calm down and think, and that's the last thing public discourse needs.

Great post. Has there been an update with the shocking whistleblower documents yet?

20 hours ago, WideNine said:

I agree with this thinking...we are biologically hardwired to fear what we don’t know...

However, this is not message being pushed by the far Left, and being adopted by the mainstream...their message seems to be that ONLY white people are racist, and that minorities can never be...Your post would seem to contradict this notion, to which I agree...

Furthermore, the far Left would have us believe that ANY system that ends up with people having different outcomes is racist- which I find quite comical...How can the American system be based on white supremacy when there are more black millionaires here than anywhere else? When the highest wage earners, per capita, 

in America are Asian and a Indian?  Perhaps whites aren’t as supreme as the far Left would have us believe...😉

In conclusion I feel judging people based on identity groups is not an efficient way in deciding whether a system is positive or negative...there is too much cross over, along with other factors contributing to the statistics than the color of one’s skin...unfortunately, that explanation is an inconvenient truth for people who seek to overturn the system...👍

7 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I agree with this thinking...we are biologically hardwired to fear what we don’t know...

However, this is not message being pushed by the far Left, and being adopted by the mainstream...their message seems to be that ONLY white people are racist, and that minorities can never be...Your post would seem to contradict this notion, to which I agree...

Furthermore, the far Left would have us believe that ANY system that ends up with people having different outcomes is racist- which I find quite comical...How can the American system be based on white supremacy when there are more black millionaires here than anywhere else? When the highest wage earners, per capita, 

in America are Asian and a Indian?  Perhaps whites aren’t as supreme as the far Left would have us believe...😉

In conclusion I feel judging people based on identity groups is not an efficient way in deciding whether a system is positive or negative...there is too much cross over, along with other factors contributing to the statistics than the color of one’s skin...unfortunately, that explanation is an inconvenient truth for people who seek to overturn the system...👍

Logic? Statistics? Come on Man! We’re trying to run a country with emotions and feelings! Didn’t you get the memo? 

• Haha (+1) 1

On 2/23/2021 at 11:20 PM, Big Blitz said:

If all white people are racist, why would you want to work or even live with them?

People were warning you BLM had nothing to do with black lives.  It's a front for communism and was probably a Chinese Intelligence psyop.  

Anyone wondering wtf is going on.....that's near the top of the list.  All the stuff we used to do to third world dumpster fires to keep communism in check, those third world commie dumpster fires are doing to us. 

Snowden sounded the alarm but the Left wanted you to think that only evil neo cons do the kinds of things he blew the whistle on.  

Nope.  It's reversed and it's happening here.  The virus is a part of the op.  Silicon Valley is running point on the narratives.  Do we know how Dorsey actually got started or who he ran into at NYU?  Just thinking out loud.  

If they think the corona virus is the worst thing for the country it ain't ***** compared to woke/cancel/BLM/Antifa -  cultures today with all it's many tentacles you want to talk about a massive infection sweeping the country it's just to bad they can't make a vaccine for it ! 😷

18 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

Honestly, and this is coming from a proud Buffalonian 

If you have your children in a Buffalo public School you're probably messing up 

Honestly whatever is coming out of that is garbage and the whole school system in Buffalo is a joke

Well as they say S**T roles down hill so in NY what can you expect i guess just look to the east and you can see it in full bloom (berg) & it will De(blastio) you out of your seat !! 

3 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Yeah.

I have heard this twisted logic and it makes no sense what-so-ever. Starting with the fact that some are trying to take something that varies by individual and apply it negatively across anyone light-skinned.

Its ridiculous and laughable.

Seems to be a uniquely American thing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 9:10 AM, All_Pro_Bills said:

Frankly, I can't stand these intellectuals and academics.  They live in a sheltered fantasy world completely disconnected from the reality.  They push a lot of "theories" that are presented as "science" and validated statistical facts but their ideas are really nothing more than subjective and anecdotal opinions and viewpoints.  Irrational and delusional viewpoints.  Their main concern is feelings and emotions.  They view words as harmful as a punch in the face (if you've been punched in the face before you know this is not true).  They have no concept that people outside of their sphere of existence in this academic fantasy actually work at jobs that produce goods and services they depend on for their existence.  Without the support of all the people they view as oppressors and undesirable they would quickly die of exposure or hunger.