What da f is happening in Buffalo public school - claims “all white people perpetuate systemic racism???

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1364315888720076800?s=21

Read the whole tweet thread. 

SCOOP: Buffalo Public Schools claims “all white people” perpetuate systemic racism and forces kindergarteners to watch a video of dead black children warning them about “racist police and state-sanctioned violence.”

I've obtained whistleblower documents that will shock you.

If all white people are racist, why would you want to work or even live with them?

People were warning you BLM had nothing to do with black lives.  It's a front for communism and was probably a Chinese Intelligence psyop.  

Anyone wondering wtf is going on.....that's near the top of the list.  All the stuff we used to do to third world dumpster fires to keep communism in check, those third world commie dumpster fires are doing to us. 

Snowden sounded the alarm but the Left wanted you to think that only evil neo cons do the kinds of things he blew the whistle on.  

Nope.  It's reversed and it's happening here.  The virus is a part of the op.  Silicon Valley is running point on the narratives.  Do we know how Dorsey actually got started or who he ran into at NYU?  Just thinking out loud.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 5
  • Thank you (+1) 1

critical race theory was brought into schools a long time ago. it made the news for alittle while but many may have missed it.

i encourage everyone to take some time out of your day and watch this documentary on it. its free. costs you nothing and is told by a teacher that, remember, worked in the most libral culturally sensitive place in our country. i have no children and if you do, you owe it to yourself to see the other side of what this has the ability to do. you may notice some similarities with recent events.

part 1

part 2

part 3 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, The 9 Isles said:

https://twitter.com/realchrisrufo/status/1364315888720076800?s=21

Read the whole tweet thread. 

SCOOP: Buffalo Public Schools claims “all white people” perpetuate systemic racism and forces kindergarteners to watch a video of dead black children warning them about “racist police and state-sanctioned violence.”

I've obtained whistleblower documents that will shock you.

its on twitter

Wait, a guy just said this. On Twitter? And then somebody collected a whole bunch of other guys with the same kinds of beliefs and they said the same kinds of things?

Wow, must be true. 

Whatever we do, we shouldn't wait for a thoughtful, nuanced job of reporting on it, with evidence and context.

After all, if there's one thing we know it's that nobody on either side of any issue ever goes on Twitter trying everything they can to twist situations and spin quotes and evidence to create outrage.

That would never happen.

Instead we need to start screaming immediately. That way we maximize the chances that ... um, that ... that we will scream a lot, I guess, and that so will others. That's the way to go. Don't wait for context!!! Scream, piss and moan!! And hurry!!! If we don't mindlessly howl and rant now, we might have to calm down and think, and that's the last thing public discourse needs.

Edited by Thurman#1
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

critical race theory was brought into schools a long time ago. it made the news for alittle while but many may have missed it.

i encourage everyone to take some time out of your day and watch this documentary on it. its free. costs you nothing and is told by a teacher that, remember, worked in the most libral culturally sensitive place in our country. i have no children and if you do, you owe it to yourself to see the other side of what this has the ability to do. you may notice some similarities with recent events.

part 1

part 2

part 3 

I started to watch the first video but I could only deal with it for a couple minutes.  I suggest adding these videos to interrogation and torture techniques.  After being forced to watch a few minutes of these idiots in action you'll be willing to tell the interrogators anything and welcome death as an alternative to viewing the entire video. 

Frankly, I can't stand these intellectuals and academics.  They live in a sheltered fantasy world completely disconnected from the reality.  They push a lot of "theories" that are presented as "science" and validated statistical facts but their ideas are really nothing more than subjective and anecdotal opinions and viewpoints.  Irrational and delusional viewpoints.  Their main concern is feelings and emotions.  They view words as harmful as a punch in the face (if you've been punched in the face before you know this is not true).  They have no concept that people outside of their sphere of existence in this academic fantasy actually work at jobs that produce goods and services they depend on for their existence.  Without the support of all the people they view as oppressors and undesirable they would quickly die of exposure or hunger.   

I'm slightly familiar with Critical Race Theory.  Its more sociological nonsense.  From what I get the bottom line of it all is white people are inherently racist and black people are always their victims.  The idea is white people need to change or be marginalized in order for the "system" to change.  My alternative interpretation of this is to say that the only way an African American person can be successful is if the white man allows them to do so.  More or less gives them permission to be successful and not be "racist" towards them and hold them down.  This is complete nonsense.  I can't imagine any successful African American person buys into this ridiculous theory.  I expect they'll attribute their success to what all people do.  Which is a lot of hard work and effort.    

The theory also fails to accommodate the existence of mixed race children.   Several of my nieces and nephews are mixed race.  So what are they? 1/2 racist and 1/2 victim?  How do you reconcile or deal with that?   

My overall observation about the systemic racism narrative is that proponents of this are trying to convince us that we all still live in 1860 or 1950 America.  And while racism and bias do exist it is not something the overwhelming majority of Americans either actively practice, condone, or believe in.  The race hustle believers will take one or two examples of bad behavior and extrapolate it to conclude the entire population is acting in the same manner.  Simply preposterous. 

For all its alleged faults, America is the most tolerant and fair society in existence.  Now or at any time in human history.  The fact that so many people of color desire to come here invalidates the entire concept of systemic racism.  Why would a person of their own free will come to live in some country where they'd be subject to constant and consistent racial discrimination?  After all, this country elected a man of African descent as President for 2 terms.  With a majority of white voters casting votes for him.  Did they somehow ignore their inherent racist makeup and vote for him anyway over his opposition which happened to be a white guy?  What does CRT say about that? 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Wait, a guy just said this. On Twitter? And then somebody collected a whole bunch of other guys with the same kinds of beliefs and they said the same kinds of things?

Wow, must be true. 

Whatever we do, we shouldn't wait for a thoughtful, nuanced job of reporting on it, with evidence and context.

After all, if there's one thing we know it's that nobody on either side of any issue ever goes on Twitter trying everything they can to twist situations and spin quotes and evidence to create outrage.

That would never happen.

Instead we need to start screaming immediately. That way we maximize the chances that ... um, that ... that we will scream a lot, I guess, and that so will others. That's the way to go. Don't wait for context!!! Scream, piss and moan!! And hurry!!! If we don't mindlessly howl and rant now, we might have to calm down and think, and that's the last thing public discourse needs.

i presented a 3 hour documentary on the topic from professors that were in a school where this was taught. they are giving their own personal accounts. it doesnt get much more in depth then that. this may be a extreme circumstance...but it did happen

by eveyone "screaming and moaning" do you mean this forum..that you made the fourth reply to? or twitter which is nothing but those things mentioned. im not seeing allot of screaming here. just giving their opinions on the topic for the most part...out of the 6 replies.

if you want the story as in a news format here you go. 

https://www.city-journal.org/buffalo-public-schools-critical-race-theory-curriculum

other then that i guess we will see how long it takes for a full unbiased, in depth story on a specific school district takes before people are able to discuss it.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I started to watch the first video but I could only deal with it for a couple minutes.  I suggest adding these videos to interrogation and torture techniques.  After being forced to watch a few minutes of these idiots in action you'll be willing to tell the interrogators anything and welcome death as an alternative to viewing the entire video. 

Frankly, I can't stand these intellectuals and academics.  They live in a sheltered fantasy world completely disconnected from the reality.  They push a lot of "theories" that are presented as "science" and validated statistical facts but their ideas are really nothing more than subjective and anecdotal opinions and viewpoints.  Irrational and delusional viewpoints.  Their main concern is feelings and emotions.  They view words as harmful as a punch in the face (if you've been punched in the face before you know this is not true).  They have no concept that people outside of their sphere of existence in this academic fantasy actually work at jobs that produce goods and services they depend on for their existence.  Without the support of all the people they view as oppressors and undesirable they would quickly die of exposure or hunger.   

I'm slightly familiar with Critical Race Theory.  Its more sociological nonsense.  From what I get the bottom line of it all is white people are inherently racist and black people are always their victims.  The idea is white people need to change or be marginalized in order for the "system" to change.  My alternative interpretation of this is to say that the only way an African American person can be successful is if the white man allows them to do so.  More or less gives them permission to be successful and not be "racist" towards them and hold them down.  This is complete nonsense.  I can't imagine any successful African American person buys into this ridiculous theory.  I expect they'll attribute their success to what all people do.  Which is a lot of hard work and effort.    

The theory also fails to accommodate the existence of mixed race children.   Several of my nieces and nephews are mixed race.  So what are they? 1/2 racist and 1/2 victim?  How do you reconcile or deal with that?   

My overall observation about the systemic racism narrative is that proponents of this are trying to convince us that we all still live in 1860 or 1950 America.  And while racism and bias do exist it is not something the overwhelming majority of Americans either actively practice, condone, or believe in.  The race hustle believers will take one or two examples of bad behavior and extrapolate it to conclude the entire population is acting in the same manner.  Simply preposterous. 

For all its alleged faults, America is the most tolerant and fair society in existence.  Now or at any time in human history.  The fact that so many people of color desire to come here invalidates the entire concept of systemic racism.  Why would a person of their own free will come to live in some country where they'd be subject to constant and consistent racial discrimination?  After all, this country elected a man of African descent as President for 2 terms.  With a majority of white voters casting votes for him.  Did they somehow ignore their inherent racist makeup and vote for him anyway over his opposition which happened to be a white guy?  What does CRT say about that? 

i didn't think it was that bad. lol

i agree with most of what you say but your ideas are coming from a adult who has lived experiences not the children its aimed at. im all for inclusionary lessons about anti racism and anti bullying but there just seems to always be a extremist viewpoint that is getting injected into the things most people agree with. the normal citizens do not seem to identify it and fight against it.

anti racism seems to have to include demonizing a race and ironically promoting segregation. it does not need those things to be successful at creating a better society

trans rights seems to have to include removing scientific understanding of 2 genders and terms like mother, father ect ect

womens right to choose now means terminating a fully formed human with pain receptors up and until it is birthed. when did the debate about life shift to that extreme? i find that as crazy as stopping all rights to choose and sending women back to horrific stories of back alley doctors. there's a middle ground

being against illegal immigration somehow equates to racism. but immigration reform is most likely neccessary if it has become overtly difficult. being proud of america and its values suddenly became holding up a white supremist patriarchy?

if all these extremes would be denounced i think we would be on a better path to at least be able to compromise but sadly i think its turned into all or nothing proposition from both sides. your either fully on board or not at all. we as citizens have to fig out how to tell our leaders we want to compromise...but im not sure that is even true anymore. 😔

Edited by Buffarukus

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

womens right to choose now means terminating a fully formed human with pain receptors up and until it is birthed. when did the debate about life shift to that extreme? i find that as crazy as stopping all rights to choose and sending women back to horrific stories of back alley doctors. there's a middle ground

being against illegal immigration somehow equates to racism. but immigration reform is most likely neccessary if it has become overtly difficult. being proud of america and its values suddenly became holding up a white supremist patriarchy?

Women’s right to choose means what? No, the “pro-life” people want to go as far as banning the morning after pill. That’s just a fertilized egg. Way to demonize pro-choice as murder when the real issue is haters wanting to act like they have some moral high ground. 

And do you really think the anti immigration crowd is high minded in Some way? Mostly seem like a bunch of filthy bigots to me. Why else oppose immigration....oh that’s right you said illegal immigration! Yes, and why are they illegal? Because the bigots want a wall and closed border. 

• Like (+1) 1

As the left/globalists are destroying the middle class on one hand, to cover it up they

use the slight of hand trick of distraction calling everything racist creating chaos.

The left doesn't give a crap about whites, blacks or hispanics.

They are into their own profiteering and unquenchable thirst for power..

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Women’s right to choose means what? No, the “pro-life” people want to go as far as banning the morning after pill. That’s just a fertilized egg. Way to demonize pro-choice as murder when the real issue is haters wanting to act like they have some moral high ground. 

And do you really think the anti immigration crowd is high minded in Some way? Mostly seem like a bunch of filthy bigots to me. Why else oppose immigration....oh that’s right you said illegal immigration! Yes, and why are they illegal? Because the bigots want a wall and closed border. 

did i give any assumptions i agree with banning the morning after pill? i specifically said theres a middle ground.

there are people advocating late term  abortions under right to choose!!

the hell are you reading.

that second paragraph shows your a zealot who pushes everyone into a box but talks about demonizing. i clearly stated these are RADICAL positions. but proving my point for me is a good thing. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

did i give any assumptions i agree with banning the morning after pill? i specifically said theres a middle ground.

that second paragraph shows your a zealot who pushes everyone into a box but talks about demonizing. i clearly stated these are RADICAL positions. but proving my point is a good thing.

Never saw you posted or any assumptions banning morning after pill.  I'm not that guy put words into people mouths.

Understand what u are saying buddy.

• Like (+1) 1

That moron does himself in

No one is opposed to 'legal' immigration, IT'S BEEN HAPPENING FOR A LONG TIME.

He's trying to shame people by calling them names to cover for the fact

he promotes criminal activity. 

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Let me guess....you think our laws against theft are there to protect white people's privilege? 

17 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Let me guess....you think our laws against theft are there to protect white people's privilege? 

In 88 percent of the cases in which the department used force, it was against African Americans. In all of the 14 canine-bite incidents for which racial information was available, the person bitten was African American.

In Ferguson court cases, African Americans are 68 percent less likely than others to have their cases dismissed by a municipal judge, according to the Justice review. In 2013, African Americans accounted for 92 percent of cases in which an arrest warrant was issued.

3 minutes ago, daz28 said:

In 88 percent of the cases in which the department used force, it was against African Americans. In all of the 14 canine-bite incidents for which racial information was available, the person bitten was African American.

In Ferguson court cases, African Americans are 68 percent less likely than others to have their cases dismissed by a municipal judge, according to the Justice review. In 2013, African Americans accounted for 92 percent of cases in which an arrest warrant was issued.

Those are statistics alright.  Thanks for sharing. Now what? In 100% of the incidents where people get wet outside....it's raining.

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Those are statistics alright.  Thanks for sharing. Now what? In 100% of the incidents where people get wet outside....it's raining.

...and if you don't look at something, it doesn't exist, right?  I think it's pretty common knowledge that our justice system is not blindfolded, carrying a beam balance, and a sword.  

2 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

that second paragraph shows your a zealot who pushes everyone into a box but talks about demonizing. i clearly stated these are RADICAL positions. but proving my point for me is a good thing. 

unfortunately you’re dealing with this @Buffarukus

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=alt-left

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

19 minutes ago, daz28 said:

...and if you don't look at something, it doesn't exist, right?  I think it's pretty common knowledge that our justice system is not blindfolded, carrying a beam balance, and a sword.  

So fix it.  The 'system' you're talking about is 100% run by the government/public sector. Aren't they doing enough training?  Don't they have established hiring practices?  

7 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

So fix it.  The 'system' you're talking about is 100% run by the government/public sector. Aren't they doing enough training?  Don't they have established hiring practices?  

You know all the rhetoric, so I won't bother posting it all.  Few bad apples, etc, etc

There NEEDS to be accountability, and the system has to admit it has a problem before it can start fixing it.  Not many bureaucracies are going to throw egg on their own faces.