Because we ALL have been wondering, Aaron Rodgers engaged to Shailene Woodley

Draconator

10 hours ago, Draconator said:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2021-02-23/shailene-woodley-aaron-rodgers-engaged-jimmy-fallon

“I’ve been reading that too, which is kind of — it’s kind of funny,” Woodley said. "I mean, sure--it LOOKED like he could have run into the end zone for an easy score and potentially tie the NFCC game...but he's somebody who throws ball for a living.  Every already knows that. So it’s kind of funny everybody right now is freaking out over it, and we’re like, ‘Yeah, if the Packers didn't draft Love in the first, Aaron would have completed that pass to Adams'".

fixed for accuracy

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Haha (+1) 1

Someone said something about her dog liking him first, I’m thinking “dog“ is code for something else, but that could just be me...

4 hours ago, Freddie's Dead said:

Shailene Woodley is hot AF.  Good for him.

Can’t believe a rich pro athlete got an attractive woman!!!

13 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I like Danica

She’s built like a board. 

5 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Cute but can I recommend some implants for those cheeks? 😉

I know what you’re saying but butt implants are awful looking. Girl needs to get in the squat rack. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Draconator said:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2021-02-23/shailene-woodley-aaron-rodgers-engaged-jimmy-fallon

“I’ve been reading that too, which is kind of — it’s kind of funny,” Woodley said, seeming to play coy at first. “Yes, we are engaged. We are engaged. But for us it’s not new news. So it’s kind of funny everybody right now is freaking out over it, and we’re like, ‘Yeah, we’ve been engaged for a while.’”

“He’s ... a wonderful, incredible human being, but I never thought I’d be engaged to somebody who threw balls for a living,” Woodley joked.

“But he’s really so good at it. ... When I first met him, my dog pulled me aside and was like, ‘If you don’t date this dude, I will disown you as my mother, because the three feet that I run with you when you throw a ball is nothing compared to the marathon I’m able to run with him.’”

Is that Shailene's dog in the State Farm commercial where Rodgers throws the ball and the dog just looks and refuses to go that far, then the car alarm goes off?

3 hours ago, AlCowlingsTaxiService said:

Got any “90 Day Fiancé” updates for us? (My wife made me watch - Russian brides are well worth the investment 😂

Mentioned on Page 1. Let me consult my 18 year old daughter for her "expert analysis".