Because we ALL have been wondering, Aaron Rodgers engaged to Shailene Woodley

Draconator

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2021-02-23/shailene-woodley-aaron-rodgers-engaged-jimmy-fallon

“I’ve been reading that too, which is kind of — it’s kind of funny,” Woodley said, seeming to play coy at first. “Yes, we are engaged. We are engaged. But for us it’s not new news. So it’s kind of funny everybody right now is freaking out over it, and we’re like, ‘Yeah, we’ve been engaged for a while.’”

“He’s ... a wonderful, incredible human being, but I never thought I’d be engaged to somebody who threw balls for a living,” Woodley joked.

“But he’s really so good at it. ... When I first met him, my dog pulled me aside and was like, ‘If you don’t date this dude, I will disown you as my mother, because the three feet that I run with you when you throw a ball is nothing compared to the marathon I’m able to run with him.’”

• Haha (+1) 2

8 hours ago, Draconator said:

https://www.latimes.com/entertainment-arts/story/2021-02-23/shailene-woodley-aaron-rodgers-engaged-jimmy-fallon

“I’ve been reading that too, which is kind of — it’s kind of funny,” Woodley said, seeming to play coy at first. “Yes, we are engaged. We are engaged. But for us it’s not new news. So it’s kind of funny everybody right now is freaking out over it, and we’re like, ‘Yeah, we’ve been engaged for a while.’”

“He’s ... a wonderful, incredible human being, but I never thought I’d be engaged to somebody who threw balls for a living,” Woodley joked.

“But he’s really so good at it. ... When I first met him, my dog pulled me aside and was like, ‘If you don’t date this dude, I will disown you as my mother, because the three feet that I run with you when you throw a ball is nothing compared to the marathon I’m able to run with him.’”

So her dog fell in love him first ;) 

8 hours ago, BuffaloBillies said:

I like Danica

Ricky Stenhouse gets better at racing and Rodgers wins MVP....

Whats the one thing they have in common?

It was AFTER they split with Danica ;)

Coincidence? probably not. 

• Haha (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, JMF2006 said:

So her dog fell in love him first ;) 

Ricky Stenhouse gets better at racing and Rodgers wins MVP....

Whats the one thing they have in common?

It was AFTER they split with Danica ;)

Coincidence? probably not. 

Shes the Modern Day Brook Shields.  Andre Agassi was terrible when he was with shields.  Then when he got with Steffi Graf....he was winning again.

• Like (+1) 1