Tiger Woods involved in car accident.

TBBills

3 hours ago, Irv said:

Sadly, I am wondering if he tried to kill himself.  The police intimated that he may have mistaken the accelerator for the brake.  But he never let off the accelerator and hit with his foot firmly on the gas.  This would explain why the police needed his permission to release the facts due to HIPPA.   

thought crossed my mind too. But the timing seems weird. Why do that on your way to a morning meeting? 

I wonder if he was going too fast, lost control, and panicked and hit the accelerator.  I have never accidentally hit the gas like that, but maybe he was in a panic by then. 

• 7 months later...
23 hours ago, T&C said:

Tiger is right! I need to give up swing shift and stop working, head to the Bahamas... I don't foresee my back and leg ever getting better... 

“I don't foresee this leg ever being what it used to be. Hence, I'll never have the back what it used to be. And clock's ticking. I'm getting older; I'm not getting any younger,” Woods, 45, said in the Bahamas ahead of this week's Hero World Challenge, which he's not competing in.

• 1 year later...
On 4/9/2023 at 12:53 PM, \GoBillsInDallas/ said:

As soon as the Round 2 finish got pushed to Saturday, I figured he'd have a tough time finishing. If not for the consecutive Masters cuts made streak, he probably would have been cool with his 36-hole +3 score just missing. He can barely get through 18 holes in a day, let alone 25 or more. Once the 3rd round finish also got pushed to the Sunday, his Plantar Fasciitis  announcement was the least surprising part of my Sunday morning.

Behind Jack, Tiger is my favorite golfer of all time, and it is sad to watch him struggle around a golf course.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.