Which team will J J Watt Choose ?

Which NFL Team will JJ Watt sign with ?  

341 members have voted

1. 1. Which Team will JJ Watt sign with ?

8 hours ago, HOUSE said:

I wouldn't count Dallas out, Dak will be back & Dallas is the biggest stage in the NFL. "How bout them Cowboys ?"

And JJ seems to love Texas...

And Jerry just made a killing ripping off people during the current crisis in Texas! 

• Eyeroll 1

12 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

I know missing Watt would stink, but there could be a few pass rushers this year.

Von Miller would make us forget quick.

Apparently you haven’t been paying much attention to Von Miller lately.  Missed last season with an injury, had surgery, turns 32 in March, is under criminal investigation in Denver and recently texted some very nasty stuff to his gf that he knocked up.  I’m going to pass on him.  Not the guy I want in Buffalo on or off the field. 

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 4

4 hours ago, NewEra said:

I think he’ll end up in GB too, but I think he’s be well worth a 1-2 year deal to come to Buffalo.

Seems like you don’t think he’s worth it.  What are your opinions on how we should attack improving our pass rush?  Any free agents or prospects that you’d be angling for in particular?

Barrett and Williams are younger (need run stopping as well).  David is slightly younger but not as beat up. 

44 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Barrett and Williams are younger (need run stopping as well).  David is slightly younger but not as beat up. 

Barrett and Williams would be nice.  I just think that they’re gonna cost a grip more.  I’d love to land either one, but have my eyes set on Carl Lawson, as I think he’s a similar talent that might cost 5-7m less

David would be amazing.  He’s pretty much my number 1 non pass rushing target.  I just dunno if he wants to leave TB.  Dudes been waiting 8 years for TB to build a champion.  He may really want to stay with TB12.  

According to Joe Miller from Buffalo Rumblings, he heard from someone close to the organization that it's 80% that he ends up a Bill... He didn't say that as if claiming to know for sure, or to have a great and reliable source. Just passing on something he heard. But that's been about 5 days ago. So who knows. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

16 hours ago, TheFunPolice said:

Imagine yourself, an avid life-long Bills fan, grew up in WNY, superstar DE, went to UB, love the Bills through and through. 

Then you get drafted to the Cardinals, and have a great career out in the desert. Make tons of money, get some accolades, but the team is bad now. Eventually, you ask for and secure your release. 

You can sign anywhere, and the Bills are suddenly a great team, 1 game away (and maybe 1 defensive playmaker away) from winning that first Super Bowl you used to dream of as a kid. 

Minus the first super Bowl and suddenly being good teams parts, Watt is in that position with Green Bay right now. 

makes sense to me.  

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, whatdrought said:

According to Joe Miller from Buffalo Rumblings, he heard from someone close to the organization that it's 80% that he ends up a Bill... He didn't say that as if claiming to know for sure, or to have a great and reliable source. Just passing on something he heard. But that's been about 5 days ago. So who knows. 

Me love you long time if true:wub:

17 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Joe Miller has Dunkirk Don on speed dial?  Proper!