Titans 2020 #1 pick posts he is done with Titans

CorkScrewHill

14 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m certainly not an NFL Player, professional athlete, politician, or celebrity, but social media is not you’re friend.  It’s too easy to say something from an emotional stand point, and you can’t take it back.  It’s merely impossible today to not text, and email, but the rest always gets these guys in trouble.

It's actually a very sound idea for almost anyone to avoid social media entirely.

• Agree 2

15 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

I’m certainly not an NFL Player, professional athlete, politician, or celebrity, but social media is not you’re friend.  It’s too easy to say something from an emotional stand point, and you can’t take it back.  It’s merely impossible today to not text, and email, but the rest always gets these guys in trouble.

You’re still regretting that sex tape, aren’t you?  

:)

• Haha (+1) 3

5 hours ago, warrior9 said:

I couldn't agree more. 

I feel like our front office reallllly does their due diligence on the character of players we bring in. The Vernon Butler signing surprised me a little for this reason, however, he was not an issue last year. That's another testament to McDermott.

Quinton Spain here....

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

It's actually a very sound idea for almost anyone to avoid social media entirely.

Some of my friends laugh as well as coworkers as I don’t even do Facebook.  It’s not important to me, and no one has a vision into anything stupid I would write.  I opened an act. Only to order my bike in SPIN classes years ago as that was the only way, but it’s completely blank.  I’ve always thought, I’ll call, text, or email you.  I guess the only thing is LinkedIn for me, only for professional reasons.

Think about it, if you were famous for whatever reason, social media can only hurt you.  You’re real friends aren’t going to share you’re texts, or emails.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

You’re still regretting that sex tape, aren’t you?  

:)

You mean the one with you and the midget.  Don’t worry, I won’t tell.

15 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

Do these teams actually check the player's twitters before they draft them?   They drafted this guy and his twitter name is LayZay. 

No way am I drafting a guy with character issues who named himself LayZay.

From what I read, he had no character issues or red flags before the draft. Had them in Cincy, though.

And I'm with you about the LayZay thing. Holy cow! 

related to this thread: do you guys remember when the blind side came out?  i remember around that time a comedian who is a buffalo guy was on the nfl network, and they had an open question of who are the first 2 players you get if you are building a franchise.  obviously it's qb and either pass rush or offensive playmaker (back then maybe shut down corner), and this buffalo guy said book end tackles.  now part of that is him being scarred by our horrible ol play, and perhaps not being able to fathom a competent QB, but that really reflected to me how everyone tried to outsmart themselves and go from undervaluing blue chip tackles to over valuing every fat guy w long arms. 

and then the litany of bust off LTs drafted top 10 just kept coming.  remember that guy from baylor went like top 3, got some monster contract (before the new rookie scale) and in his first few years ended up a back up on the jets?  crazy stuff

11 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

??

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/30947884/tennessee-titans-2020-first-round-pick-isaiah-wilson-says-done-football-titan-deleted-tweet%3fplatform=amp

TLDR: He’s was a first round rookie who got busted during his first training camp at a college party with weed during COVID, crashed his car on a DUI a couple months later, played four snaps for his team in one game that entire season, got put on the COVID list twice and finally got put on the non football injury list to end the season.  

On 2/23/2021 at 8:38 PM, machine gun kelly said:

Some of my friends laugh as well as coworkers as I don’t even do Facebook.  It’s not important to me, and no one has a vision into anything stupid I would write.  I opened an act. Only to order my bike in SPIN classes years ago as that was the only way, but it’s completely blank.  I’ve always thought, I’ll call, text, or email you.  I guess the only thing is LinkedIn for me, only for professional reasons.

Think about it, if you were famous for whatever reason, social media can only hurt you.  You’re real friends aren’t going to share you’re texts, or emails.

You mean the one with you and the midget.  Don’t worry, I won’t tell.

Can we have one thread that doesn't bring up Doug Flutie?