Titans 2020 #1 pick posts he is done with Titans

CorkScrewHill

get errr done Bean! 

serisouly, didn't this guy have red flags prior to the draft.  

That said, I think Tenn got him rather late in round 1, so I don't blame them for taking this risk.  I think many had him as the top OT in the draft minus the red flags.  

I'd actually take him on a "prove it" and see if the process/structure helps him.  

Young kid said something stupid on social media and deleted it but this isn't a one off situation for this kid. He got a DUI in season and had a lot of other issues on top of that. He needs to get his mental health in order before he can become a productive NFL player. It is hard to do any job if your mental health isn't in order. So playing in the NFL which is extraordinarily difficult if you are in full health physically and mentally is going to be nearly impossible if you aren't in the best shape mentally. Overall I just hope this kid gets some help mentally and the Titans see that he needs their support if he is going to turn things around.

4 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

It's amazing how often you can screw up when you are 6'7 350 and can lift a car over your head. 

Now wait just a second....

Big?

angry?

Maybe he just needs some of that sweet, sweet process? I'll bet his mindset changes if he comes to the Bills with a real shot to win.

Edited by TheFunPolice

42 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

Bye Bye

:nana:

Always knew you were a closet backstreet boy.

Next thing i know you’ll be taking sexy back.

Seriously, a lot of conjecture as to him being gay, and who freakin cares?  He didn’t play up to his draft status, and now he’s an idiot for making a social media statement.  I wouldn’t take him if he’s available not because of above issues, just dumb to make this statement publicly.  You’re just waiting for the next dumb statement.

Remember when Chad Johnson went to the Pats, and he tried to even make a positive statement on the Pats.  He was gone pretty soon afterwards.  Like him or hate him,  BB doesn’t want his players in social media.  He can’t stop them, but he doesn’t have to play them.  I learned a long time ago, working on the business side of medicine, never write anything at all you can’t defend in court.  I used to tell my reps, if you’re upset as some doctors can be a pain at times, don’t text me, don’t email me, call me and we can talk about it.  Sometimes people want to vent and I’m fine with it.  Then they calm down, and you let cooler heads prevail.  This generation has forgotten what our parents banged into our heads when we were young. Once you write it, it’s permanent.

6 hours ago, ALLEN1QB said:

Every time I read stuff like this I appreciate our front office that much more. Just one big happy family we are.

I couldn't agree more. 

I feel like our front office reallllly does their due diligence on the character of players we bring in. The Vernon Butler signing surprised me a little for this reason, however, he was not an issue last year. That's another testament to McDermott.

3 hours ago, billsfan89 said:

So playing in the NFL which is extraordinarily difficult if you are in full health physically and mentally is going to be nearly impossible if you aren't in the best shape mentally. 

Try telling that to Richie Incognito

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Try telling that to Richie Incognito

He nearly got ran out of the league twice due to his mental health issues, he was able to overcome them but he could have been a lot better of a player had he gotten the mental health help he needed.

3 hours ago, gobills404 said:

Lol he took 4 snaps all year and this was one of them

Looks like he was trying to use his usual OL form rather than the special teams one.  Had his left leg tucked up into the guy on his left as if he was going to make a push forward, rather than brace with the shield wall to hold off the attackers.  Just has to get his inside leg further back like everyone else.