Titans 2020 #1 pick posts he is done with Titans

CorkScrewHill

I’m certainly not an NFL Player, professional athlete, politician, or celebrity, but social media is not you’re friend.  It’s too easy to say something from an emotional stand point, and you can’t take it back.  It’s merely impossible today to not text, and email, but the rest always gets these guys in trouble.

• Like (+1) 6

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

I’m certainly not an NFL Player, professional athlete, politician, or celebrity, but social media is not you’re friend.  It’s too easy to say something from an emotional stand point, and you can’t take it back.  It’s merely impossible today to not text, and email, but the rest always gets these guys in trouble.

That is probably the best part of social media.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Aussie Joe said:

Stop overdrafting high ceiling offensive tackles ... article before last years draft that the Titans GM should have read...

https://thedraftnetwork.com/articles/josh-jones-ezra-cleveland-austin-jackson-isaiah-wilson-nfl-draft-2020

So the draft is a crap shoot and you roll snake eyes once in a while....who could have known ;) 

I always think of Big Mike Williams when I think of drafting OT's ;) 

Edited by JMF2006
missing you in sentence
  • Vomit 2
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, thenorthremembers said:

Do these teams actually check the player's twitters before they draft them?   They drafted this guy and his twitter name is LayZay. 

No way am I drafting a guy with character issues who named himself LayZay.

He was probably told to stay away from the all you can eat buffets and that's what set him off ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, thenorthremembers said:

Do these teams actually check the player's twitters before they draft them?   They drafted this guy and his twitter name is LayZay. 

No way am I drafting a guy with character issues who named himself LayZay.

Dude, so he is dating the receiver we traded to the Raiders.  It’s not 1978.  Character issues are one thing but refusing to draft someone because of his preferences?

• Haha (+1) 7

1 hour ago, BarleyNY said:

This dude has screwed up over and over again.  Now he’s trying to give the Titans a way out of the guaranteed money left on his contract - and maybe even some of that signing bonus he got.  Wow. 

It's amazing how often you can screw up when you are 6'7 350 and can lift a car over your head. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1