NJ Governor allow Jest, Jiants, other teams in state to have limited fans

Punching Bag

2 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I wonder if they will allow tailgating? Hope so but having thousands in the parking lot before the game drinking while not wearing masks or social distancing could be an issue. I hope everything can go back to normal as I really missed going to the games and tailgating this past season.

We should be beyond critical mass (60-70% vaccinated) by the end of summer. Which would mean full re-opening and back to normal.

As long as everyone gets vaccinated.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, DrDawkinstein said:

We should be beyond critical mass (60-70% vaccinated) by the end of summer. Which would mean full re-opening and back to normal.

I hope you right and I will get vaccinated but I am waiting as people who need it more than me right now go first. I will probably go sometime in the spring/summer.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Greg S said:

I hope you right and I will get vaccinated but I am waiting as people who need it more than me right now go first. I will probably go sometime in the spring/summer.

I got vaccinated last month due to working for a hospital. Easy process.....get the needle....wait around for 15 minutes......come back in 3 weeks for the 2nd shot.

• Like (+1) 1

16 hours ago, Augie said:

I’d like to see the bidding if they were REQUIRED to have 12,000 fans! Jacksonville would have to provide first class airfare and limo services for out of state takers. 

would you be required to attend the game, or could I go to the beach instead?  

1 hour ago, DrDawkinstein said:

to be honest, I'm not worried about the "anti-vax" crowd.  They can stay away from situations where they could get COVID.  

16 hours ago, Augie said:

Just think, without YOU it would have been only  21,147 and THAT would have been a terrible embarrassment!  Thank you for toughing that one out and avoiding the tragedy! :)

As a kid the preparation for the frigid games was a challenge almost as important as the game. The layers of clothes, the newspaper in our boots, the steaming hot bullion in the thermos in the early days. WOW! I’m too old for that $%#^ now! 

It would have been 21,146 since I drove a Jets fan to the game.  It was so cold I stopped off on the way to the stadium and bought a ski mask.  We bought prime club level seats for around $20 each from a scalper outside the stadium. 

After the game we were leaving & I still had my ski mask on & an XXL Bills tee shirt I wore over my coat.  We saw Ralph Wilson in the concourse & I yelled "All the way to the Super Bowl, Ralph." He looked at me like I was some kind of nut. 

• Haha (+1) 1