Ken Johnson/Pinto Ron Surgery

Mark Vader

Just now, CowgirlsFan said:

It was nice meeting you too.

Thanks, it was great meeting you, I still recall you were drinking some sort of red drink.

One of my favorite pictures is Pinto Ron and myself, what an incredibly approachble man.    I almost never ask a celeb (yes I will call him a celeb) for a photo but had no problem asking Pinto Ron.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Thanks, it was great meeting you, I still recall you were drinking some sort of red drink.

One of my favorite pictures is Pinto Ron and myself, what an incredibly approachble man.    I almost never ask a celeb (yes I will call him a celeb) for a photo but had no problem asking Pinto Ron.

Great memory. Yes it was red. Cranberry juice and vodka.

My first experience with Kenny was at a road game in Charlotte in 2009 or 2010.  Someone loaned a grill to his tailgate.  Soon many realized that there was a celeb cooking the hamburgers.  I'm no grilmaster but felt I could keep the hamburgers going so I took over so he could have time with the fans.  

• Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, mead107 said:

Hopefully he will have a speedy recovery. 
🙏🙏🙏

wonder if he will get drenched in ketchup and mustard when he gets out of the car at home? Lol. 😹

Speaking of tailgate lots, i forgot to mention that a few days before the Bills-Chiefs playoff game the sports section of the New York Times quoted Eric Matwijow, aka the Hammer of Hammer's Lot.  Story talked a lot about the Bills mafia but i was disappointed not a mention of all the charitable giving that has happened...just mostly  about drinking table smashing etc.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

That's Kenny. He's a great guy.

His celebrity status has never gone to his head. He wasn't out to set records by going to consecutive Bills games, he just loves the Bills.

Kenny is all about having the best of times during football season.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

I'm with you, rarely do I ask for a photo with celebs but I also did ask Kenny.  He was very approachable and accommodating.  In that way he is a great rep for Buffalo.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, RoyBatty is alive said:

Speaking of tailgate lots, i forgot to mention that a few days before the Bills-Chiefs playoff game the sports section of the New York Times quoted Eric Matwijow, aka the Hammer of Hammer's Lot.  Story talked a lot about the Bills mafia but i was disappointed not a mention of all the charitable giving that has happened...just mostly  about drinking table smashing etc.

I know every time he is on an interview 

I know Dell. He used to do 2nd game of season on left side of lot, big tailgate. 

why do you think think that he had to mention all the charitable things Bills fans do ? 

10 hours ago, mead107 said:

I know every time he is on an interview 

I know Dell. He used to do 2nd game of season on left side of lot, big tailgate. 

why do you think think that he had to mention all the charitable things Bills fans do ? 

I wasnt referrring what Dell said or was quoted, i was talking about the article en toto.  A lot on drinking and table smashing and vehement Bills fans but NOTHING at all about all the good Bills Mafia has done.  I thought the article was slanted so as to be the most outrageous and no put give the Mafia a fair shake.

11 hours ago, mead107 said:

You need to come to a game this fall

While you can see the full condiment experience at Bills home games, it's easier to hang out with him at road games because there is a much smaller crowd. He's come to the bar in Baltimore with us at the R Rich pregame tailgate & I've been to his tailgate party in NE, although I stopped going to NE games about 10 years ago.  I had to decline the bowling ball shots in NE because I never drink at games (or anywhere else) that I drive to.   

21 hours ago, Albany,n.y. said:

While you can see the full condiment experience at Bills home games, it's easier to hang out with him at road games because there is a much smaller crowd. He's come to the bar in Baltimore with us at the R Rich pregame tailgate & I've been to his tailgate party in NE, although I stopped going to NE games about 10 years ago.  I had to decline the bowling ball shots in NE because I never drink at games (or anywhere else) that I drive to.   

Good for you.

Anytime I have something cherry flavored I have flashbacks to the bowling ball.  

I opened a bottle of cherry flavored rum and I cannot finish it.

On 2/26/2021 at 6:52 AM, Limeaid said:

Good for you.

Anytime I have something cherry flavored I have flashbacks to the bowling ball.  

I opened a bottle of cherry flavored rum and I cannot finish it.

Add a touch to some coffee and you'll get it finished in no time.