Bills have 6 players that hit Proven Performance Escalators(PPE) in their contracts

Big Turk

3 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

When you have Josh slinging the rock all over the field, it's hard to stack the box on him, especially when you only get five carries a game

Our running back should be popping five yards per carry . There's nothing impressive about them going 4.0 on 6 man boxes

Our running backs lack explosiveness, but I still believe our lack of production out of the running game was more scheme and mentality than anything else. 

The Bills just didn't go into many games trying to run the football. 

16 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

Our running backs lack explosiveness, but I still believe our lack of production out of the running game was more scheme and mentality than anything else. 

The Bills just didn't go into many games trying to run the football. 

Listen I'm not trying to say we're a good running team we're not.

But nobody was stacking up the box this year the way Josh was slinging the pill.. our running backs had six man boxes all day and they couldn't do anything with it

Our running backs going over 4 yards per carry is not an accomplishment with how defenses treated us last year

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He pointed to multiple factors. He did not blame the OL. 

Our running game suffered do to many parts.

1. Our passing game... you pass that well why stop?

2. Play calling...when you run the exact same run, from the exact same formation, running to the exact same spot in one drive and expecting different results (that's the definition of insanity btw lol)

3. RB Talent. I am sorry... Singletary is not a starting RB in this league... he lacks explosiveness cant dropped passes got annoying at critical times of the games.

4. Interior Offensive Line had a horrible time this year in the run game.

Paying Singletary more kind of makes me sick at this point. Moss is not far behind.

Tyler bass earned a slight raise of pay

Johnson played way better

Even though Knox improved his drop rate this year he had 2 fumbles as well.

Just my thoughts on the running situation and the rest.

6 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s actually rather funny that we find our two running backs and our tight end on the list. All three are routinely cited as needing to be politely shown to the bench. 

It's actually rather funny to see some put credence to basically a participation trophy list. Just because a player activates a 50-60% snap threshold hardly elevates him to being amazing. Davis, Taron, Bass and Moss had promising seasons. But you simply can't ignore the mediocrity of Knox and Singletary. To call this a performance indicator is a little misleading. I know alot of bad players in the NFL that play 60% of the snaps.

47 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Def played a part... I’m just a little confused how you assume that because these players hit some playtime incentives that some how means they are performing at a high level...... there are other aspects contributing, but they hit the incentives because there weren’t better options behind them, that doesn’t necessarily mean they are good players though.... you realize there’s a difference between the two right? 

Ah, there it is, I never once said or made inferences that there was high level of play, only that the players results were enough to be rewarded playing time, by those that make the decisions. Other personnel were available, but were not considered, so things stand as they are. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

He pointed to multiple factors. He did not blame the OL. 

He put the responsibility the O line and the RBs, and in essence the offensive position coaches, and the OC. 

21 hours ago, Limeaid said:

Allen should share responsibility since he had many plays with RPO and almost always choose pass. 

There is truth in this statement, it is hoped he will grow a wider scope of actions as QB, this being one of those actions. 

On 2/22/2021 at 9:45 AM, Buffalo_Stampede said:

You know what's crazy about our running backs? Every single one of them, Singletary, Moss, Yeldon, and Williams averaged over 4 yards per carry. 

That's pretty crazy to hear, Ive been neutral in the "RBs good, RBs bad" thing but the way the RBs are talked about here and radio, I would never have guessed that.