Cost to attend game, Bills are #11 (lowest)

Punching Bag

The list, compiled by TNBets, breaks down the cost of a single ticket, two beers, one hot dog and the fees for parking.

https://www.tnbets.com/most-expensive-sports-stadiums/

image.png.86610e64cb8cb49cf7ba2b590a76ea29.png

The Falcons deal on hot dogs of course helps them.  

Could not find breakdown of each item so people could evaluate their own costs.

I am assuming parking is at stadium rather than private lot parking which skews data.

Edited by Limeaid
corrected link to picture
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

• Punching Bag changed the title to Cost to attend game, Bills are #11 (lowest)
48 minutes ago, Draconator said:

372434110_Screenshot2021-02-21103819.thumb.jpg.da1cb40035138d652cae23cfd5e5538b.jpg

Check out what it you would pay to park to watch a Cowboys game!

Trick question! I would NEVER pay to watch a Cowboys game!  :)

I’m surprised the Packers (in the middle of frozen nowhere) are so high and the Jets (in the middle of the universe as NYC folks like to think) are so low. 

I went to a Bengals game with a buddy one time. His friend had like 20 tickets and we only needed 4. We paid face value for ours then were to scalp the rest. The most we could get was $2 for a ticket. I had been robbed! Not at all surprised to see them at the bottom of the list. Nobody cares, nor should they! 

Edited by Augie

35 minutes ago, Draconator said:

Jerry World should be experienced once in a lifetime. The stadium is the spectacle. The Cowboys, are not.

There are a bunch of places worth going for the experience, and I hope I’m lucky enough to check some more off in the years to come. Dallas would indeed be on that list. New stadiums in Vegas and LA seem like stand alone attractions. Minneapolis looks very cool. I’ve been to games in Atlanta and Green Bay which are polar opposites but both worthy of doing at least once. I LOVE Nashville more for the pedestrian bridge from the (rather plain) stadium into a great downtown. I’d love to get to a game in Denver for the downtown access. I’d also like to see KC for the tailgate.

BUT.............there is NOTHING like a BILLS home game! 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 3

12 minutes ago, Augie said:

There are a bunch of places worth going for the experience, and I hope I’m lucky enough to check some more off in the years to come. Dallas would indeed be on that list. New stadiums in Vegas and LA seem like stand alone attractions. Minneapolis looks very cool. I’ve been to games in Atlanta and Green Bay which are polar opposites but both worthy of doing at least once. I LOVE Nashville more for the pedestrian bridge from the (rather plain) stadium into a great downtown. I’d love to get to a game in Denver for the downtown access.

BUT.............there is NOTHING like a BILLS home game! 

I haven't been to games in Dallas and Vegas, but you're absolutely right that the stadiums are stand alone attractions. In Vegas, the location is a bit puzzling. It's very close to the Strip, but it's on the other side of Interstate 15 across from Mandalay Bay, so if you're staying on the strip, you have to at least Uber to get to the stadium. I walked around Jerry's World and it took literally 35 minutes to make one pass around that place. Just massive. 

But the correstest (yes, I make up words) thing you said is there is nothing like a Bills home game!!!

Edited by Draconator
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm surprised to see we are more expensive than the Jets!  

We have been hearing for years bout NYC people coming to see their team (Jets or Giants) in WNY against the Bills b/c it's actually cheaper for them to see their team here instead of at home!  

That doesn't jibe with this data, at least regarding the Jets.