Man I hope this is not true... article alleges PS&E denying use of facility to hold memorial service for fallen Service members

5 minutes ago, PrimeTime101 said:

The close family was fine with it.  it was one family member that quoted and not a close family member. Again I stated all the facts in this including the Pegula response and your still beating the bush.

It was the wife of one of the deceased.

And you've already described your facts as "second hand", exactly what many here are saying is the flaw of the Lonsberry piece.

Edited by Mr. WEO
  • Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

Oh man...lol

And in a WROC article the same day, the family member quoted was not OK with it.

Listen Weo I have nothing personal with you, I am just closer to this then you will ever understand and I hate when something is blown up to something it is not. 

2 minutes ago, Mr. WEO said:

It was the wife of one of the deceased.

And you've already described your facts as "second hand", exactly what many here are saying is the flaw of the Lonsberry piece.

it is flawed. Hell Bob is flawed in what he writes half the time

• Eyeroll 1

1 minute ago, PrimeTime101 said:

Listen Weo I have nothing personal with you, I am just closer to this then you will ever understand and I hate when something is blown up to something it is not. 

You just said it wasn't a close family member--that's not correct.  I can be persuaded, but not when you bring this...

• Vomit 1

Yeah, when the "wedding cakes for gay people" showed up I think the train was close to derailment.

If someone comes up with a thoughtful factual article that reports a controversy we can revisit.

[This is an automated response]

This topic is no longer contributing positively to the community and therefore the discussion has been closed.

Thank you.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4