Man I hope this is not true... article alleges PS&E denying use of facility to hold memorial service for fallen Service members

End of the day...I trust them. Many details were left out that article for sure. Being rich like they are...you MUST be able to say no when it makes sense. I don't see them as some rich cold hearted shmucks so I'm going to assume their reasons were valid for this... 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

5 minutes ago, StHustle said:

End of the day...I trust them. Many details were left out that article for sure. Being rich like they are...you MUST be able to say no when it makes sense. I don't see them as some rich cold hearted shmucks so I'm going to assume their reasons were valid for this... 

I would hope so... but would like to hear their side of the story..... not a good look at all... 

• Eyeroll 1

11 minutes ago, BuffaloBorn1960 said:

Just have it at Frontier Field in the spring when it can be done (more safely) outdoors.    Common sense.   People always gotta' find something to "hope to not" be outraged about.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 3

There's a saying when it comes to scientific studies.. "Never trust a single scientific study.. trust a bunch of them." Even if the scientists do everything right, there's too many factors (known and unknown) for any single study to cover them all. You can generally apply the same thing to journalism. 

However, in this case, you don't even need that. It's a hit piece through and through and should be ignored. Even if it is true, there's so much information left out and it pretty much just says "PEGULA BAD" over and over again instead of giving out actual information.

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, StHustle said:

Agree. 

I also feel someone or some people have a vendetta against the Pegulas and are telling a 1 sided story

• Like (+1) 1

Definitely sounds one sided.

Which I know me personally if I own sports teams and I'm losing revenue like crazy because of "public safety concerns" but they find loopholes to do as they please for their events...I'm not happy.

I'm not saying that as a slight towards military personnel as I respect them immensely. At some point though you have to live by the rules you set forth for your constituents. 

Apologies if that's too political/opinionated, just my take.

• Like (+1) 2

The quadruple paragraph indents made me raise an eyebrow to start with, but then I kept reading. I realized that this is essentially a bad political hit piece before I got to the melodramatic "which is despicable" line. This guy reads like a less intelligent Bill Mitchell, somehow.

• Like (+1) 1

I haven't lived in the Rochester area in nearly 15 years. But in the time I was there, Bob Lonsberry stated that he was against "mainstreaming" special needs kids into regular public schools. Then the "J-Mac game" happened and he was on the air talking about what a great moment it was. He was also fired for making a racial slur against the mayor of Rochester. It's hard to take the guy seriously and I rolled my eyes when I saw that he wrote the article. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I would like to comment but would likely get banned.

No fans allowed outdoors...big gathering indoors....that is all.

I hope they can reach a compromise on this to honor these men.

Edited by JMF2006