The Shade never stops (trigger warning: contains reference to emoji-filled social media)

2 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

image.png.ee242570398f6749b875461c07d5b2cb.png

image.png.7204584d63c1e2fd71cebe8ee128a4f3.png

55 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do not understand a word of any of these comments 😭🥺

53 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I guess I don't understand gaming lingo?

I'll take a try at it. 

Stefon says he did a buncha dramatic successful gamer stuff, then got killed ("downed").  A killed player's teammates can choose to revive him, but only for a limited amount of time, so Stefon is screaming for help ("where the ***** are my teammates at?").  It's not always in the best interests of the team/game to revive a player.

Josh Allen is throwing shade at Stefon, saying he believes Diggs got killed and implying he doesn't necessarily believe the dramatic successful gamer stuff.   Diggs has said that when he started gaming and played with Allen, Allen would always pick him up (revive him) no matter what.

Tre' White says he's appalled that Diggs is combining a fashion photoshoot with his gaming, implying if he's gaming, he should focus on that.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

I rarely ever look at instagram, turned out you can learn more about interplayer dynamics from instagram comments than ESPN. I did not know Diggs and Leonard Fournette were friends. There are a bunch of interesting subcomment threads for those who care to look. 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I'll take a try at it. 

Stefon says he did a buncha dramatic successful gamer stuff, then got killed ("downed").  A killed player's teammates can choose to revive him, but only for a limited amount of time, so Stefon is screaming for help ("where the ***** are my teammates at?").  It's not always in the best interests of the team/game to revive a player.

Josh Allen is throwing shade at Stefon, saying he believes Diggs got killed and implying he doesn't necessarily believe the dramatic successful gamer stuff.   Diggs has said that when he started gaming and played with Allen, Allen would always pick him up (revive him) no matter what.

Tre' White says he's appalled that Diggs is combining a fashion photoshoot with his gaming, implying if he's gaming, he should focus on that.

This is how I feel right now.

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 3

21 minutes ago, ndirish1978 said:

I rarely ever look at instagram, turned out you can learn more about interplayer dynamics from instagram comments than ESPN. I did not know Diggs and Leonard Fournette were friends. There are a bunch of interesting subcomment threads for those who care to look. 

Yeah it's interesting to see who comments and what they say. 

All the Raiders fans salivating and speculating because Diggs wearing a Raiders shirt 😅

As far as Diggs, he has no hesitation to clap back at Josh and Tre':

image.png.3ea71974a4789889097a4fa2d7cdbc62.png

image.png.c43b9db9bc56b530f847835405e3c19c.png

11 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

This is how I feel right now.

giphy.gif

So my explanation was 100% comprehensible, just like that math, eh?

1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

I do not understand a word of any of these comments 😭🥺

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I guess I don't understand gaming lingo?

Hahahaha I will translate for those unfamiliar with Call Of Duty:  Warzone

Diggs threw a stun grenade through a window of a building or house.  Game confirms that the stun hit an enemy in there (hit marker), confirming there are at least one enemy inside.  

Those enemies are now briefly in slow motion essentially from the stun allowing Diggs the opportunity to run in with from a position of advantage and try and take them out before stun effects wear off.  

"Thirst one" essentially means he full killed an enemy.  They first get downed, which is essentially saying incapacitated, but not yet "dead" and can be revived by a teammate or from a self revive kit.  But if an enemy does more damage they are full killed, or if their teammates fail to revive him before the timer runs out or all die themselves they are also full killed.  

So Diggs ran in full killed one enemy after stunning them, but more than one enemy was in the room and he was downed himself before getting all the enemies.  

Him asking where his teammates were means he didn't have backup when he ran in the building (probably because he went in alone before his teammates were close enough) and that led to him killing one, but getting downed (and probably killed too) since his teammates were not there to help kill all the enemies and then revive him.  

Josh then mocked him believing the he "got downed" part, meaning Diggs probably dies more than his teammates or gets downed more and they have to revive him a lot or buy him back if he gets full killed.  

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Just now, Alphadawg7 said:

Diggs threw a stun grenade through a window of a building or house.  Game confirms that the stun hit an enemy in there (hit marker), confirming there are at least one enemy inside.  

Those enemies are now briefly in slow motion essentially from the stun allowing Diggs the opportunity to run in with from a position of advantage and try and take them out before stun effects wear off.  

"Thirst one" essentially means he full killed an enemy.  They first get downed, which is essentially saying incapacitated, but not yet "dead" and can be revived by a teammate or from a self revive kit.  But if an enemy does more damage they are full killed, or if their teammates fail to revive him before the timer runs out or all die themselves they are also full killed.  

So Diggs ran in full killed one enemy after stunning them, but more than one enemy was in the room and he was downed himself before getting all the enemies.  

Him asking where his teammates were means he didn't have backup when he ran in the building (probably because he went in alone before his teammates were close enough) and that led to him killing one, but getting downed (and probably killed too) since his teammates were not there to help kill all the enemies and then revive him.  

Josh then mocked him believing the he "got downed" part, meaning Diggs probably dies more than his teammates or gets downed more and they have to revive him a lot or buy him back if he gets full killed.  

It was better when I didn't understand. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 11
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

giphy.gif

• Haha (+1) 2

Kids nowadays.... 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Alphadawg7 said:

wearing a raiders shirt?   No wonder he had no backup. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1