Carson Wentz to the Colts

Brennan Huff

I think this move tells me the Jets may be set with Sam Darnold because, even though I know more QB's are available, I thought Darnold had Colts written all over him. In fact, I'd rather have Darnold than Wentz.

Edited by Beast
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Vomit 5
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 5
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, TonyBeets said:

I know most will disagree but Colts will surprise a lot of people offensively.  Reich knows what he has in Wentz, and he also knows how the get the most out of him.  

Scary team

Give any qb time and they look really good, but Wentz just went from a horrid o line to an elite one. Early comeback player of the year candidate IMO

• Like (+1) 4
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Beast said:

I think this move tells me the Jets may be set with Sam Darnold because, even though I know more QB's are available, I thought Darnold had Colts written all over him. In fact, I'd rather have Darnold than Wentz.

Same. They were two of the worst 5 starters in the league in 2020 but Wentz looks by far the more fundamentally broken to me. He has the equivalent of a golfer with the yips. Maybe a change of scenery and a reunion with Reich can revive him, but honestly, I'm sceptical. Here is one of my bold predictions for next season very early.... by Thanksgiving Wentz is not the starter.  

• Like (+1) 1