Cap will be no less than 180 million

BillsMafi$

It will be 190,000,000. Minimum, it does not serve the owners/league to slow the gravy train, none of the owners are interested in a step back, jmo...

• Like (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

I just donated to the NFL guys.  My contribution will allow the cap to rise to $215,000,000.  We can afford Watt and Milano now.

I know you are trying to act like T*m Br*dy but you need a better way of sliding money into Bills hands.

32 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

It will be 190,000,000. Minimum, it does not serve the owners/league to slow the gravy train, none of the owners are interested in a step back, jmo...

It does not server the owners to increase percentage of money going to players - like removing preseason games they will just want more.  Need to burn leaches off.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

I know you are trying to act like T*m Br*dy but you need a better way of sliding money into Bills hands.

It does not server the owners to increase percentage of money going to players - like removing preseason games they will just want more.  Need to burn leaches off.

Those leaches will be back as soon as revenue is back... that’s the life cycle of leaches... 😁

The league and the owners can easily afford to at least have a flat cap for the 2021 season without taking a major/measurable loss. They are just taking money out of the players pockets and putting it in their own. Lowering the cap is not a move required to "keep the lights on". 

• Agree 1