Bucky Brooks top 5 by position draft prospects

Punching Bag

6 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

We had this WR.....the name escapes me....that was pretty much not coverarable but would get bounced on the turf every time he was tackled....Roscoe?

It would not shock me if the bills were looking for that talented "big nickle" in this draft high

Its Naji Harris for me......give me a bell cow back

Roscoe Parrish?  He was a shrimp but super fast and shifty.  He had some amazing punt returns.  

On 2/18/2021 at 9:42 AM, GunnerBill said:

I think OL is a likely pick. I'd 100% go Darrisaw or Alijah Vera-Tucker if they got there but I don't think they will. I think it is early for a "pure guard" if you see what I mean. If a guy can play tackle then definitely. I think a guard that early needs to be a really complete prospect and I'm not sure I see someone who quite meets that requirement. 

As for where I'd go at #30.... I don't know. I change my mind daily but the two lines are my priority unless someone too good to miss falls - Kadarius Toney for example. 

I love all your write ups but Tavon Austin at 30?  No Thanks.

2 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

I love all your write ups but Tavon Austin at 30?  No Thanks.

So I agree he is Tavon Austin in style. But A) that doesn't mean he can't outperform Tavon Austin and B) Tavon Austin went to Jeff Fisher and a 1990s offense 8 years ago. The league has become more and more about speed and space. If Tavon Austin came out in the draft now and went to a smart offensive team who knew how to use him his career would go differently. And put it like this..... if Toney is there at #30 I am taking him to keep him away from pick #31. He would be a nightmare on the Chiefs.

Edited by GunnerBill

11 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

So I agree he is Tavon Austin in style. But A) that doesn't mean he can't outperform Tavon Austin and B) Tavon Austin went to Jeff Fisher and a 1990s offense 8 years ago. The league has become more and more about speed and space. If Tavon Austin came out in the draft now and went to a smart offensive team who knew how to use him his career would go differently. And put it like this..... if Toney is there at #30 I am taking him to keep him away from pick #31. He would be a nightmare on the Chiefs.

I think it is a bad strategy to draft based on preventing the next team from drafting a certain player.

• Like (+1) 2