Put your Fave Bills 2020 Highlight Vid here

Just found this one.  The initial clips of Cowherd go on a bit long, but you can always click forward to about 2:23 (and it's a good reminder that these guys change opinion like the weather). 

Not quite as quality as "Invincible" from last year in its production, but ya gotta love the content....

Got a favorite Bills 2020 highlights to share? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 4

On 2/17/2021 at 10:36 PM, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Just found this one.  The initial clips of Cowherd go on a bit long, but you can always click forward to about 2:23 (and it's a good reminder that these guys change opinion like the weather). 

Not quite as quality as "Invincible" from last year in its production, but ya gotta love the content....

Got a favorite Bills 2020 highlights to share? 

Best highlights I have seen...hands down!! second by second, this really portrays how much Josh grew this season, silencing or, even better... definitively turning SPORTS talking heads (which some time act like clowns) like Colin around; thanks very much for sharing!, 

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/28/2021 at 9:53 PM, CincyBillsFan said:

Watched all of these...all great. But really love this one.

Just for S&G, I slowed down to 1/4 speed. Results...

Josh: nothing to be added; some ridiculous plays. Beautiful. Our man.

But, two other things I caught, of which we're all aware, but bear repeating.

1. Dawkins is a (damn near) monster in pass pro. I'm only an amateur, but I can see, even when initially beat, he recovers extremely well. Pancaking dudes also. Unless JA rolling left, he always seems to have clear line of sight in that direction. Impressive.

2. Motor and Moss are also good-great (somebody advise me) in pass pro...imv, we sometimes miss this component in discussing RB roster moves.

Hell, on the Kumerow TD Moss is actually in the pattern concept, but he manages to get two/two (!) significant chips as he breaks his route. Again, very impressive.

Thanks to all for these great contributions.

• Like (+1) 1