Colin Cowherd's QB Dominoes for the 2021 Off-Season

chongli

On 2/17/2021 at 2:42 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

Fields to the Falcons is the most intriguing to me. Partly because I'm local, but mostly because while he IS a "hometown" guy, he also left UGA and not on good terms.

Not sure how welcoming Falcons "fans" will be (because most Falcons fans are UGA fans first and Falcons fans just to have something to do on Sunday).

The Falcon fans just want a winner.  The last 3 years have been terrible.  While Matt Ryan has not sucked.  His mojo is definitely on the downside ever since the Super Bowl loss 4 years ago.  A change will be coming soon enuf once Ryan's ridiculous contract can be sent packing without the dead cap money completely crippling the team.  As for Field, the Dawgs have JT Daniels who will do just fine for them.  In today's college game, everyone wants to play now.  Fields thought the Buckeyes gave him a better chance to play right away.  He didn't disappoint until the Nat title game.  And then he took a royal beat down.  Roll Tide.  

If I’m Dallas and I can get two 1st rd picks and a good player I’m doing that deal in a heartbeat. That injury is going to have lingering effects and I would definitely not invest a huge QB contract with Dak. With the cap decreasing and that injury I would be looking for a trade partner.

41 minutes ago, HOUSE said:

What is a cream dream :blink:

Two guesses, the first one doesn’t count... 

On 2/18/2021 at 4:05 AM, Albany,n.y. said:

I don't buy this not NFL ready nonsense that Cowherd is trying to sell.  They said that about Josh Allen and I believe that starting as a rookie was very important in his development.  I'd rather have a raw rookie learn on the job than sit on the bench.  Just look at the teams that tried to keep a rookie on the bench in favor of Tyrod.  Both Mayfield & Herbert thrived as rookies when the plan was to keep them on the bench. 

Both ways work... Rodgers and Mahomes benefited by sitting on the bench for a year....Watson and Allen have been thrown to the wolves from day one and they have done ok.  

48 minutes ago, stuvian said:

the offseason is long on speculation and short on facts

this !