PFF top 50 free agent signing predictions

BillsMafi$

8 minutes ago, TBBills said:

When you have teams that draft Rosen, think Tua is a franchise QB, and will fight for Wentz... Seems doable.

This made me laugh a little, it’s true though, no telling where or how priorities are arrived at...

I think the number is about right for Williams. That is exactly the kind of deal I'd try and do. $10.5m AAV over 3 years, $18.75m guaranteed. Do a $9m signing bonus, prorated at $3m per year. Then a $4m fully guaranteed salary in 2021 (making it an $7m cap hit this year) and a $5.75m guaranteed salary plus $2m of unguaranteed salary ($10.75m hit) next year. Then his third year his cap hit something like $14m but escapable for a $3m hit. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, BillsMafi$ said:

Milano gone 

williams re-signs 

bills add Yannick Ngakoue

https://www.pff.com/news/nfl-2021-free-agency-landing-spots-pffs-top-50-free-agents

Personally speaking, I’m not interested in giving Ngakoue that kind of money over that period of time. Resigning Williams is good. Get me Watt and Curtis Samuel and I’m good. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Personally speaking, I’m not interested in giving Ngakoue that kind of money over that period of time. Resigning Williams is good. Get me Watt and Curtis Samuel and I’m good. 

Yea I am interested in Ngakoue now he is a free agent and someone isn't asking me to give up picks for him but not at $17.5m AAV unless I can keep the guaranteed percentage a bit lower than the number in that article. I am not paying him that much and guaranteeing him nearly 60% of it.  

Why does everyone project us signing 3-4 Outside Linebackers?   We got pushed around in the Championship game, and the answer is to sign a 6'2 246 pound Edge Rusher to play Defensive End in an even front defense?   I wouldn't count on it.

If you want to sign a 3-4 OLB to a big deal, bypass Yannick and go get Bud Dupree from Pittsburgh.  The guy actually has some size.

Edited by thenorthremembers
  • Like (+1) 5

2 hours ago, 17islongenough said:

They actually think a team will pay Newton 5 million.   

Chase Daniel made $5 million this year. 

27 minutes ago, Solomon Grundy said:

Ngakoue is better, younger, and has a ton less wear and tear than Watt at this point.

• Like (+1) 2