10 unused tickets to "The Comeback"

1 hour ago, eball said:

Even if these are worth $1000 a piece is the 10K worth it to you (or your dad)?  Not chump change, but man, I’d love to have those framed and hanging in my man cave, and try to get a few of them signed by members of that team.

Like I said, not selling, just curious of the value. And it should have been done awhile ago, but these will get framed, atleast some of them, and others will be in fire proof safe(ya never know lol)

On 2/16/2021 at 4:42 PM, Bills4life1924 said:

10 tickets to the "Comeback" game. My father was a limo driver and was supposed to drive his boss and 9 others to the game. But a snow storm over night(central ny) they had cancelled. Im just wondering the value if anyone would know before I pay for an appraisal. Not selling yet, just curious after all these years! Thanks!!

(Anyone from herkimer/Utica area? Owner of crystal chandelier and herkimer diamond minds Rudy and Renee Scialdo was also the owner of limousine service. My father drove for Rudys group often?)

Resized_Screenshot_20210216-152522_Gallery_resize_46_compress87.thumb.jpeg.e44abe4ef5576816307c8da61ec70247.jpeg

I am a bit of a collector...I am not any sort of expert on ticket stubs...but those are awesome. I normally only collect stubs for events I was at...but this may be the most legendary game in Bills history. I wish I had been there. I have only ever seen full tickets from this game autographed by Frank Reich.  For some reason, there were so many of them out there, it always made me wonder if they were real tickets. I never explored them real thoroughly. I have seen those (autographed by Reich) sell anywhere from $50- $100.00  While any Bills fanatic would love a ticket like this signed by Frank Reich, for an item liket this, assuming it is authentic, an autograph might actually detract from its' value.

I know that doesn't really answer your question. Not encouraging it, but if you ever decide to break them up and sell them individually, PM me and let me know.

Edited by Buftex
mistake in link
  • Like (+1) 1

I belong to a card collecting / memorabilia group on Facebook that  primarily consists of Buffalo Bills collectibles.  If you end up wanting to move them, I am sure you could do it there.  PM me if you want the name and/or an invitation (might be one of those invite-only groups not sure tbh)

On 2/16/2021 at 3:42 PM, Bills4life1924 said:

10 tickets to the "Comeback" game. My father was a limo driver and was supposed to drive his boss and 9 others to the game. But a snow storm over night(central ny) they had cancelled. Im just wondering the value if anyone would know before I pay for an appraisal. Not selling yet, just curious after all these years! Thanks!!

(Anyone from herkimer/Utica area? Owner of crystal chandelier and herkimer diamond minds Rudy and Renee Scialdo was also the owner of limousine service. My father drove for Rudys group often?)

https://ibb.co/HPsqNzT

Resized_Screenshot_20210216-152522_Gallery_resize_46_compress87.thumb.jpeg.e44abe4ef5576816307c8da61ec70247.jpeg

I want one!  Origin of my Bills fandom was that game (on tv).