10 unused tickets to "The Comeback"

10 tickets to the "Comeback" game. My father was a limo driver and was supposed to drive his boss and 9 others to the game. But a snow storm over night(central ny) they had cancelled. Im just wondering the value if anyone would know before I pay for an appraisal. Not selling yet, just curious after all these years! Thanks!!

(Anyone from herkimer/Utica area? Owner of crystal chandelier and herkimer diamond minds Rudy and Renee Scialdo was also the owner of limousine service. My father drove for Rudys group often?)

https://ibb.co/HPsqNzT

Resized_Screenshot_20210216-152522_Gallery_resize_46_compress87.thumb.jpeg.e44abe4ef5576816307c8da61ec70247.jpeg

Edited by Bills4life1924
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Must be phonies because at least 250,000 people claim to have been there that day ;)

Nice item!

So many dont believe they are real, but I know what we have. And it doesn't bother me bc it is far fetched. But I am curious to the value. And no we would not sell all, but if price is good, prob part with a few

26 minutes ago, Bills4life1924 said:

Well tell me how to keep the quality of photo while lowering the size of it so I can embed and edit post. Photo size too large for original. Sorry im not tech savvy, but any help for clarity of photo is appreciated!!

I’m just referencing your other post I saw. I just stopped posting images because it’s a PITA. 🤣

• Haha (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, BuffaloBillies said:

The good ol' days, when tickets were a reasonable $25

Those were end zone seats,  My seat in the upper deck was $34.  

1 hour ago, Bills4life1924 said:

10 tickets to the "Comeback" game. My father was a limo driver and was supposed to drive his boss and 9 others to the game. But a snow storm over night(central ny) they had cancelled. Im just wondering the value if anyone would know before I pay for an appraisal. Not selling yet, just curious after all these years! Thanks!!

(Anyone from herkimer/Utica area? Owner of crystal chandelier and herkimer diamond minds Rudy and Renee Scialdo was also the owner of limousine service. My father drove for Rudys group often?)

https://ibb.co/HPsqNzT

Resized_Screenshot_20210216-152522_Gallery_resize_46_compress87.thumb.jpeg.e44abe4ef5576816307c8da61ec70247.jpeg

What's really nice & makes them special is back in those days they tore the tickets, so anyone with a used ticket stub doesn't have a whole ticket like the unused ones.  I looked up tickets on Ebay & there were 2 from the comeback game for sale, both used & torn.  The one in better condition was asking $99 & the other, not as good was asking $74.95.  Both had an additional shipping fee of $2.95. 

They even used to tear the Super Bowl tickets back then, although they had them perforated and only tore off about an inch or 2 on the bottom of the ticket which was designed to be kept as a souvenir.   

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, blitzboy54 said:

I don’t  care how many people claim to be there.  I was and never had a ticket. 

I was at that game too. Good thing my friend’s dad is a die-hard because we asked if we could leave at halftime.

He said “let’s get a hot chocolate and see what happens in the third quarter”....and the rest, as they say, is history :)

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 3