The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

On 2/26/2021 at 4:51 PM, BillStime said:

its unfortunate the mindless zombies are falling hook line and sinker for this attempt to brand almost half the country as equivalent to the most deplorable Fringe elements. So intentionally divisive and the mindless zombies believe it, propitiate it. 

having numerous liberal to centrist perspectives myself, the right question is what about the current Democratic Party is so revolting that people still reluctantly chose you know who on the ballot?

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood
  • Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, BillStime said:

i thought you were anti propaganda?

don’t you see how this is propaganda including an out of context sound byte ‘quote’? 

what the guy was actually saying if you read the Article was he supported the rally/protest itself (which I can understand being opposed to if you disagree with their views), BUT as he went on he said there were militant extremists that used the rally as a stage to infiltrate, organize and lead the capital invasion and it’s a good thing they weren’t suicidal and armed like other extreme terrorists groups around the the world like al quieda. What’s so disagreeable about that? I’m glad the extremists there weren’t armed and suicidal.  

He also acknowledged the assertion some made it was an antifa riot to be false in the article. All in all support the debunking of a conspiracy theory.

Stop allowing extremists to brand each respective half the country. Just like all Biden voters aren’t ok with torching urban America and killing cops. 

Edited by Over 29 years of fanhood

DC National Guard Commander tells Klobuchar that back up during the insurrection requested at 2:22 was held up for hours awaiting approval of Secs of the Army and Defense - both Trump appointees.  He says needing this layer of approval was also atypical.

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You do know people died right? Hundreds injured? You disgusting POS - take this anti democratic bull#### to your self contained safe place.

Meanwhile:

Yeah but it was mostly peaceful...

• Like (+1) 1

Well,

March 4th has come and gone...............time to make up another fake reason for this

razor-wire-dc-gty-ps-210114_161064511506

Oh wait.........this will do, seeing how the Insurrection tale is fading away..........

a4522a9677f8b5986cbdb9e6102e3d6840b805db

Edited by B-Man

19 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well,

March 4th has come and gone...............time to make up another fake reason for this

Oh wait.........this will do, seeing how the Insurrection tale is fading away..........

Why didn’t Trump take down the wall at the White House before he left?

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Well,

The only risk faced by the National Guard troops stationed at the Capitol is the potential to die from boredom.  There isn't going to be another "attack" and none are planned.  The so-called intelligence is plain old horse crap.  Made up stories rather than "intelligence" reports which are released for dramatic effect.  Keep the story alive and in the news and on the front page for as long as possible.  I can't understand how totally clueless people are that take it all hook, line, and sinker.  There doesn't seem to be any learning curve here.

Again, there are no attacks coming on the US Capitol building.  What would be the point of it?  I'm open to suggestions and ideas.  Tactically, the element of surprise is clearly gone and the force you'd face is overwhelming.  Other than fulfilling a desire to die what would be the point of leading or participating in such an attack?   

Pelosi suggested another attack is in the works too but I think she's been inhaling a lot of exhaust fumes hiding in the House parking garage from imaginary "right wing militia's".  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills