Wednesday, 1/6/21

OPEN

Thursday,  1/7/21

9am - 9pm    Discuss Kraken Unleashing w/ Rudy

Friday,  1/8/21 

Winter Break Begins 

Ah-ha! Smoking gun!!!    Lol

16 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He publicly threatened Supreme Court justices….didn’t they cover that in Michigan?

I am no lawyer but if what Schumer did is worthy of charging, then charge him.  From what I know, those don’t seem like equivalent actions but if so, charge him

See, that should be a simple decision. Those proven guilty should be punished.  No asking what tribe he is in or what that would mean politically.  

Edited by Bob in Mich
  • Like (+1) 3

14 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

He publicly threatened Supreme Court justices….didn’t they cover that in Michigan?

It's amazing how quickly the right wing talking points are circulated across all channels online... gotta commend the cult when they need to quickly rally behind their new boogeyman.

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

It's amazing how quickly the right wing talking points are circulated across all channels online... gotta commend the cult when they need to quickly rally behind their new boogeyman.

I think its more likely the majority of posters here across the political and social spectrum are capable of producing their own conclusions generated through logic and critical thinking rather than sitting in front of the TV watching or websites and waiting for CNN. MSNBC, FOX, or some other outlet for their marching orders on narratives and "talking points".     

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I think its more likely the majority of posters here across the political and social spectrum are capable of producing their own conclusions generated through logic and critical thinking rather than sitting in front of the TV watching or websites and waiting for CNN. MSNBC, FOX, or some other outlet for their marching orders on narratives and "talking points".     

That is correct.

January 6th Committee Previews Another Dud in the Second Hearing

da32a042-02ee-4285-be32-931d5268c3bb-860

https://redstate.com/bonchie/2022/06/13/january-6th-committee-previews-another-dud-in-the-second-hearing-n577933

• Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

I am no lawyer but if what Schumer did is worthy of charging, then charge him.  From what I know, those don’t seem like equivalent actions but if so, charge him

See, that should be a simple decision. Those proven guilty should be punished.  No asking what tribe he is in or what that would mean politically.  

And there in lies the difference. Under Pelosi the Democrats have turned politics into a true blood sport. I fear the Republicans are going to be forced to do the same. It’s not good.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Was the election stolen in 2020? 

It very well may have been.  It was the least secure election in modern times, given the last-minute changes.  But since it's hard to prove fraud since ID isn't checked at a lot of places, we have to rely on changes to the election laws.  And despite all the histrionics by the Dems over "voter suppression!" they're actually doing the opposite.  

• Haha (+1) 1

Sandy

@JAH14811221

“I try to do good in the world not out of fear for hell or reward of heaven, but because it feels better not to be an #######.”   a--hole

Edited by ALF
  • Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

All very well said. So, Schumer is guilty as well then? No?

Dont respond to this douche turds WHATABOUTISM.

They cant stick to the topic so they spin and spin and spin.

https://www.google.com/search?q=define+whataboutism&oq=define+whataboutism&aqs=chrome..69i57.3279j1j7&client=ms-android-att-us-revc&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Bob in Mich said:

Bob, where is anyone here saying that people who broke the law shouldn't be prosecuted?

5 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Bob, where is anyone here saying that people who broke the law shouldn't be prosecuted?

Well, without naming names, almost all of the folks minimizing the seriousness of the J6 event or denying the intended goal of that event are essentially advocating that we ignore the central players’ guilt in orchestrating the event. They don’t want an investigation in my opinion because they don’t want further accountability 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1