The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

EVERYTHING THEY TOLD YOU ABOUT JANUARY 6 WAS FALSE:

Between liberal journo Glenn Greenwald’s nuking of the New York Times’ “beaten to death with a fire extinguisher” fairy tale and this damning editorial from Issues & Insights, how can anybody ever again believe what they read in the mainstream media?

https://issuesinsights.com/2021/02/19/exposed-the-media-has-been-lying-about-the-capitol-protests/

Your check is in the mail. Thank you for the support in these difficult times.

• Haha (+1) 1

https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/19/no-proof-january-6-was-an-armed-insurrection/

ARMED INSURRECTION? OMG LIBERALS FRIGHTENED !!!

er wait not armed...just more fake ass victimization nonsense...

==========================================================================================

Not one person has been charged with possessing or using a gun inside the Capitol. Further, no one even has been identified as carrying a gun inside the building.

Since the Justice Department launched its nationwide manhunt to track down and arrest anyone involved with the Capitol breach on January 6, hundreds of perpetrators have been arrested.

Most face misdemeanor charges for trespassing or disorderly conduct, but dozens are in jail and denied bond for the thoughtcrime of believing the 2020 presidential election wasn’t on the up-and-up. The acting U.S. attorney general overseeing the investigation promises to apprehend hundreds more, however, it’s been two weeks since authorities have arrested anyone in connection to the probe.

Almost as embarrassing as the bad behavior of a handful of Trump supporters that day is the conduct of the national news media and Washington lawmakers. The country has been subjected to a public group therapy session of sorts wherein grown adults—Republicans and Democrats alike, elected to defend the country at all costs—now recount their harrowing experiences on January 6, which include running away from no one in particular or insisting, without evidence, that they were on the verge of being “murdered.”

==========================================================================================

What a joke the US currently is. All due to hatred towards a president.

I blame Hillary the most... lefties were promised Hillary...a smooth continuation

of the safe space Obama regime...

Nothing but leftist temper tantrums, bloviating and lies ever since their

would be queen lost.

Edited by Unforgiven
  • Disagree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Unforgiven said:

https://amgreatness.com/2021/02/19/no-proof-january-6-was-an-armed-insurrection/

ARMED INSURRECTION? OMG LIBERALS FRIGHTENED !!!

er wait not armed...just more fake ass victimization nonsense...

Not one person has been charged with possessing or using a gun inside the Capitol. Further, no one even has been identified as carrying a gun inside the building.

Since the Justice Department launched its nationwide manhunt to track down and arrest anyone involved with the Capitol breach on January 6, hundreds of perpetrators have been arrested.

Most face misdemeanor charges for trespassing or disorderly conduct, but dozens are in jail and denied bond for the thoughtcrime of believing the 2020 presidential election wasn’t on the up-and-up. The acting U.S. attorney general overseeing the investigation promises to apprehend hundreds more, however, it’s been two weeks since authorities have arrested anyone in connection to the probe.

Almost as embarrassing as the bad behavior of a handful of Trump supporters that day is the conduct of the national news media and Washington lawmakers. The country has been subjected to a public group therapy session of sorts wherein grown adults—Republicans and Democrats alike, elected to defend the country at all costs—now recount their harrowing experiences on January 6, which include running away from no one in particular or insisting, without evidence, that they were on the verge of being “murdered.”

What a joke the US currently is. All due to hatred towards a president.

I blame Hillary the most... lefties were promised Hillary...a smooth continuation

of the safe space Obama regime...

Nothing but leftist temper tantrums, bloviating and lies ever since their

would be queen lost.

I love when the billsfans.com representatives show up to spew their schitt.

Its sad that people died and numerous injured on that day for Der Fuhrer.

Again the only person that was  killed was the UNARMED woman shot by the CAPITOL POLICE.

All the others died from strokes or heart attacks including the  policeman, His brother said he died of a stroke.

• Disagree 1

https://www.yahoo.com/news/dissent-justice-thomas-election-case-223407739.html

Dissent by Justice Thomas in election case draws fire for revisiting baseless Trump fraud claims

First of the left saying fraud claims were baseless is a flat out lie.

Over 5000 affidavits were signed by Americans citing numerous

claims of oddities with voting. They are all completely ignored.

I don't know if they were right or wrong, it's a tough thing to sign an

affidavit with the government if you're lying imho.

Secondly, the democrats believed like the word of god a single

anonymous whistleblower because it was against Trump.

Third, Justice Thomas is my new hero.

• Thank you (+1) 1

On 2/19/2021 at 12:01 PM, Melania Trump said:

Your check is in the mail. Thank you for the support in these difficult times.

If my life ever becomes so pathetic that I start roleplaying as a woman in the politics section of a football forum somebody please put me out of my misery.

• Haha (+1) 2

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Idiot - MAGA relies on the ignorant

This is why we should just let the FBI do the investigation.  They are professional investigators.  Congress people are professional posturers who have no interest in the truth.  They just need to find something they can sell in the next election.

19 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

This is why we should just let the FBI do the investigation.  They are professional investigators.  Congress people are professional posturers who have no interest in the truth.  They just need to find something they can sell in the next election.

You're right!  Let's put Comey and Struck to work on the case....they're clearly super ethical, and consummately professional. 

On 2/20/2021 at 7:56 PM, Doc said:

The media lying and fanning the flames of division?  Say it ain't so...

You mean like Senator Johnson, claiming the the Trump Mob that attacked our National Legislature was not really supporters of the president? 

How F'n stupid do you have to be to even try and believe that? 

12 hours ago, gobills404 said:

If my life ever becomes so pathetic that I start roleplaying as a woman in the politics section of a football forum somebody please put me out of my misery.

He got you to reply. 

10 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

That seems to more true about one party than the other. Republicans just lie compulsively. Democrats have to tell the truth more, because their constituents are better informed 

• Eyeroll 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

That seems to more true about one party than the other. Republicans just lie compulsively. Democrats have to tell the truth more, because their constituents are better informed 

That seems to more true about both parties.  I mean President Biden still says Michael Brown was murdered by the police even though his own Eric Holder Justice department investigated and said it was a justified shooting. 

Even if what you say is true it just means D's suck less.  You good with that?

12 minutes ago, reddogblitz said:

That seems to more true about both parties.  I mean President Biden still says Michael Brown was murdered by the police even though his own Eric Holder Justice department investigated and said it was a justified shooting. 

Even if what you say is true it just means D's suck less.  You good with that?

I get this is a distraction away from the constant flood of lies the GOP tells, but did Biden say he was murdered? That would be kind of false, but nothing comparable to the attack on scientific truth. No even close 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

I get this is a distraction away from the constant flood of lies the GOP tells, but did Biden say he was murdered? That would be kind of false, but nothing comparable to the attack on scientific truth. No even close 

I did a quick search but didn't find a quote of President Biden using the word murder.  However I did find one from Vice President Harris and Senator Warren.

You may not think this as bad as Republican lies, but I would say lying to stoke racial tensions in the times we live in is aggregious.  Unless they didn't know, in which case they are incompetent nitwits.

Edited by reddogblitz