Tiberius

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

We corruption exposed wherever it leads

Now who said that? 

@JaCrispy - that was you!  

Aren’t you a bit surprised by this:

And this?

What were they trying to hide?

Now, I’m no attorney, so I don’t know if those are crimes or not, unless I’m missing something?

Im not sure if someone telling someone else not to worry about a reporter, is a thing…

And unless certain individuals are legally forbidden from contacting other certain individuals, I’m not sure what the issue is…

As far as people wanting to hide things, in political warfare, every politician is trying to hide something…Sometimes it’s legal, sometimes it’s not…But it will always look shady…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

33 minutes ago, BillStime said:

C’mon man - there are numerous things wrong with this - obstruction and lying under oath is against the law.

I do appreciate your going all in with the  woman who stated she lied originally and then her correction is all hearsay. Especially when "lunging for the steering wheel" is basically impossible in the Beast. But you do you, and Merry Christmas or whichever holiday you like this time of year.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Orlando Tim said:

I do appreciate your going all in with the  woman who stated she lied originally and then her correction is all hearsay. Especially when "lunging for the steering wheel" is basically impossible in the Beast. But you do you, and Merry Christmas or whichever holiday you like this time of year.

Merry Christmas Buffalo Tim

1 hour ago, JaCrispy said:

Now, I’m no attorney, so I don’t know if those are crimes or not, unless I’m missing something?

Im not sure if someone telling someone else not to worry about a reporter, is a thing…

And unless certain individuals are legally forbidden from contacting other certain individuals, I’m not sure what the issue is…

As far as people wanting to hide things, in political warfare, every politician is trying to hide something…Sometimes it’s legal, sometimes it’s not…But it will always look shady…👍

Now factor in that the US Government has designated your employer as public enemy #1, and telegraphed there is nothing they will not do to take that person down.  They will spend years investigating anyone in his circle, leak details of the investigation to the media to shade the story, execute armed raids, threaten anyone in the circle or their families, offer deals in exchange for cooperation, and when one avenue closes, they simply pursue another.  Consider that the IRS has reviewed, questioned and accepted 50+ years of tax returns and still the narrative is he’s guilty of tax crimes, and that politicians on both sides of the aisle push that narrative.  Consider no collusion, no wrongdoing and political persecution, and the fact that it didn’t matter that nothing was found. 

In the end, it’s a forgone conclusion that they will get Trump one way or another. They’ll find something, or find enough to convince a friendly jury.  They’ll break him financially.  They’ll break him emotionally. Maybe his health will be destroyed because of the stress, up to and including his death. 

The fact is, it will never end.  The only outside shot is he acquiesces, agrees to not disclose what might be harmful to national interests or embarrassing to DOJ etc, and rides into the sunset.  

When you look at the big picture, why would anyone not say whatever the government wanted them to say?  

• Agree 1

24 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Now factor in that the US Government has designated your employer as public enemy #1, and telegraphed there is nothing they will not do to take that person down.  They will spend years investigating anyone in his circle, leak details of the investigation to the media to shade the story, execute armed raids, threaten anyone in the circle or their families, offer deals in exchange for cooperation, and when one avenue closes, they simply pursue another.  Consider that the IRS has reviewed, questioned and accepted 50+ years of tax returns and still the narrative is he’s guilty of tax crimes, and that politicians on both sides of the aisle push that narrative.  Consider no collusion, no wrongdoing and political persecution, and the fact that it didn’t matter that nothing was found. 

In the end, it’s a forgone conclusion that they will get Trump one way or another. They’ll find something, or find enough to convince a friendly jury.  They’ll break him financially.  They’ll break him emotionally. Maybe his health will be destroyed because of the stress, up to and including his death. 

The fact is, it will never end.  The only outside shot is he acquiesces, agrees to not disclose what might be harmful to national interests or embarrassing to DOJ etc, and rides into the sunset.  

When you look at the big picture, why would anyone not say whatever the government wanted them to say?  

In short, an abuse of power where they investigate a targeted person, attempt to build a case, take "evidence" and assemble it in search of a crime rather than the traditional law enforcement practices and procedures of investigating a crime, gathering and analyzing evidence, looking for suspects and motive, and identifying the perpetrator. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

16 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

In short, an abuse of power where they investigate a targeted person, attempt to build a case, take "evidence" and assemble it in search of a crime rather than the traditional law enforcement practices and procedures of investigating a crime, gathering and analyzing evidence, looking for suspects and motive, and identifying the perpetrator. 

How dare you, sir!  

But yes, that is a shorter version. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Westside said:

All of this is ok to bstime and tibs and chigoose. They see nothing wrong with harassing and terrorizing their political opponents. 

Are you expecting something nice and/or intelligent from a bunch of half wits???

• Like (+1) 1