The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

24 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

You take on the IC and they have six ways from Sunday at getting back at you....

Chuckie..

So Trump has the entire dem establishment and 70% of his own party establishment fighting him tooth and nail for years...

And the conclusion among delusional leftists is that Trump represents the swamp? Trump does? Really now.

Just more proof why these doofuses deserve none of your time.

This is one of the most chilling things said by a Senator I've ever heard.  On top of that, with Maddow not offering even the most minimal objection to what he is suggesting tells you all you need to know about her. 

This is another example of very unAmerican behavior I've asked for feedback on from those I might consider moderate democrats on the board here, but no one really wants to touch it.  

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

This is one of the most chilling things said by a Senator I've ever heard.  On top of that, with Maddow not offering even the most minimal objection to what he is suggesting tells you all you need to know about her. 

This is another example of very unAmerican behavior I've asked for feedback on from those I might consider moderate democrats on the board here, but no one really wants to touch it.  

The implication of course being that this un-elected shadow government sits on top of the elected US Federal government and dictates policy and agenda outside of the defined Constitutional process of government.  In and of itself being the greatest threat to our democracy while attacking anyone that might object and challenge their control.  Like an elected President that is not on board with the arrangement. 

It's actually the global US empire.  While the citizens pretend to elect a national government to represent our interests these chaps are off and running doing the business of making sure the US empire remains on top of things while keeping elected representatives under lock and key.  And damn what the people want!  Deception and misdirection is their stock-in-trade.  Just how do they pull this off?  Somebody said think of how stupid the average person is and then realize that 1/2 the country is dumber than that.  That's how. 

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

2 hours ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Your point is what.  He isn't part of the swamp that's why they're after him?

Wake up.  He's a threat either due to corruption or plain old stupidity.  

LOL!  OK.  You've got a good bead on things.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Doc said:

LOL!  OK.  You've got a good bead on things.

Oh?  So what is it?  He's trying to clean up the swamp?  Next step is you talking about a cabal of pedophiles.   He's a joke and so are you if you have even 1% faith/belief in him.  Until he's gone for good he owns your joke of a party which is plain sad.  Can't wait for the fireworks between him and DeSantis though. 

• Vomit 1

45 minutes ago, L Ron Burgundy said:

Oh?  So what is it?  He's trying to clean up the swamp?  Next step is you talking about a cabal of pedophiles.   He's a joke and so are you if you have even 1% faith/belief in him.  Until he's gone for good he owns your joke of a party which is plain sad.  Can't wait for the fireworks between him and DeSantis though. 

The swamp is the DC establishment that is a single political entity comprised of both political parties and the embedded bureaucracy that runs Washington.  They operate as they wish regardless of the desires of the voters.  Trump is an outsider and was treated as such from day one.  Democrats and Republicans alike that belong to the uni-party sabotaged and obstructed his administration while leaking sensitive information both true and false.  

The swamp uses State power against its enemies.  And maybe I'm missing something but for all the talk of Trump victimizing everyone, everywhere, I'd welcome anyone to specifically name anyone that was targeted, harmed, persecuted, harassed, arrested, or imprisoned by the administration's use of State power?     

• Thank you (+1) 2

On 10/4/2022 at 12:21 PM, L Ron Burgundy said:

He's THE biggest swamp creature of them all.  History isn't going to judge any of us kindly for the past few years but especially Republicans who continue to support and absolve this ass for everything he's done.  Every offence he called out he did and worse.

I bet you have blue hair and a screechy voice

• Haha (+1) 1

On 10/5/2022 at 9:22 AM, BillStime said:

🎯

You got him now.

What does this even mean?  Trump took the White House call logs.  Did he take the only paper copy of the "White House call logs" and hide then at Mara Largo so no one could know who he talked to?  If so, he's even dumber than I thought.   There are 6 ways to Sunday for the the Federal Government or the 1/6 committee to get this information.