The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

That's WINNING animals to you! 

You lose! 

Your party won the election.  But as a result, we're all losing.  Hence the reason Joke's approval ratings are in the toilet and they're pulling every stunt they can to avoid the shellacking that's coming in 2 months.  And again, all without fake scandals.  Congrats!

21 minutes ago, Doc said:

Your party won the election.  But as a result, we're all losing.  Hence the reason Joke's approval ratings are in the toilet and they're pulling every stunt they can to avoid the shellacking that's coming in 2 months.  And again, all without fake scandals.  Congrats!

No, fascism being defeated is good for all of us. 

You, me, everybody...well, not Putin. 

Doc, the Democratic Party is our safeguard against tyranny. ❤️

The GOP is the handmaiden of fascism 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, fascism being defeated is good for all of us. 

You, me, everybody...well, not Putin. 

Doc, the Democratic Party is our safeguard against tyranny. ❤️

The GOP is the handmaiden of fascism 

Again Tibs, your party is trying to restrict what people say and do.  That's the definition.

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Again Tibs, your party is trying to restrict what people say and do.  That's the definition.

At least they are not trying to take my vote away. Trump tried doing that to me

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Fascism:

A form of government headed by a dictator in which the government controls business and labor…and in which opposition is not permitted.

Is it me or does this actually describe the current DEMOCRATIC Party? 

Fascism: Say whatever, don't worry about the truth. Just lie, lie, lie, no matter how silly 

1 minute ago, Tiberius said:

At least they are not trying to take my vote away. Trump tried doing that to me

Fascism: Say whatever, don't worry about the truth. Just lie, lie, lie, no matter how silly 

Put the alcohol away Tibs. I know it’s a holiday but this isn’t your best look.

46 minutes ago, Doc said:

Shellacking? Isn’t that what you said would happen in 2020?

You are dreaming bro 

ETTD

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Context for everyone on the board, Biden is more than 2 points higher than Trump was in approval ratings at the same time:

https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com/biden-approval-rating/

• Like (+1) 1