The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

14 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

Exactly. 

Kash Patels testimony would be interesting to hear given he was the DoD point person trying to get congressional leadership or Mayor Bowser to sign off on Trumps National Guard request. The National Guard not being present seems like a major failure that allowed events of J6 to spiral out of control. Yet the committee seems uninterested in probing that aspect....

Why I wonder if they are interested in leaving no stone unturned in determining why it happened and preventing it from happening again?

Let's examine a few passages...

By their own admission, Democrats set up the hearings to evade such scrutiny. They declared any questions about what House Speaker Nancy Pelosi knew about the potential for Jan. 6 violence and when she knew it were off limits.

What you say? Why would asking Pelosi and her staff questions about J6 be off limits in any universe that wants the whole story?

A Capitol Police timeline obtained by Just the News shows the Trump Pentagon first offered National Guard troops to the Capitol Police on Jan. 2, 2021, four full days before the event. The police turned down the offer but then began to have second thoughts. The Capitol Police then asked their political minders — the House sergeant at arms chief among them — for permission to accept the troops on Jan. 4 but were turned down on the ground that such a show of force would create bad "optics," the records show.

Since when have the dems ever needed to worry about optics with a friendly media? 

Even still the optics angle is ludicrous since had the National Guard been deployed on J6 and the right bellyached over it, they could have just released the documents showing that the NG request was initiated by the friggin White House. 

The very same documents that the committee refuses to show now in their hearings.

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

Did you say this? Calling out a source?

I present a different "trusted" source that says the exact same thing that you claimed only people who have no idea what they're talking about believe because they read your unapproved sources....

Yep, you're a clown.

The only institution less trusted than media? Friggin congress.  And that's where you place your trust?  :lol:

You're a blathering world salad spewing ideologue moron.

Absolutely worse than @BillStime and @Tiberius.

Trusted sources? 

Like judicial watch?

@galacticredpill?

lmao

idiots 

Democrats Really Suck At This Stuff

That headline could refer to so many things, nearly everything, as a matter of fact. Just about the only thing Democrats do well is lie with a straight face, and that’s accounting for the curve being ruined by Nancy Pelosi’s inability to move most of her face thanks to Botox. But no lie they’ve told comes close to the ones they’re casually tossing around regarding January 6th. Their sham hearings have taken me from someone disgusted by the events of that day to being more disgusted by the way these leftists are exploiting and lying about it.

Watching the events of that day, I was sickened. I love the Capitol building, for having crawled through every inch of it when I worked there, for its beauty and for what it represents. Watching jackasses trash it was awful. Watching these committee jackasses trash everything that building stands for is worse.

It was bad enough when, in desperation to get people to care, Democrats started calling January 6th the worst thing to happen to the country since the Civil War. Having lived through 9/11 and learned about Pearl Harbor, WWII, the Kennedy Assassination, the Carter administration, we all

knew that was BS. 

That realization didn’t deter Democrats. 

https://townhall.com/columnists/derekhunter/2022/07/24/democrats-really-suck-at-this-stuff-n2610711

• Agree 2
  • Haha (+1) 1

On 12/20/2021 at 2:47 PM, B-Man said:

Trump: In retrospect, he'd ensure that National Guard troops were deployed on January 6

Former President Donald Trump said Saturday that if he could do it over again, he would do more to ensure that National Guard troops were deployed on Jan. 6 to prevent the storming of the U.S. Capitol.

In a public question-and-answer session with former Fox News personality Bill O’Reilly, Trump said he had recommended a day before the riot that 10,000 troops be deployed at the Capitol, but it didn’t happen.

“I would have insisted they had proper protection,”

https://hotair.com/karen-townsend/2021/12/19/trump-in-retrospect-hed-ensure-that-national-guard-troops-were-deployed-on-january-6-n436551

@B-Man filled with hot air as usual

On 7/23/2022 at 9:58 AM, DRsGhost said:

When you absolutely know beyond any doubt that a leftist moron has nothing. 

What's your argument? Your source is completely biased trash.

On 7/23/2022 at 9:10 AM, Westside said:

I’m on my own time. One of the benefits of retiring young👍🏻

Well, young is relative, isn't it?

Honestly, if I stopped working I'd probably die of boredom. Hang out on message boards all day...

The fact that this bullSchiff is called a hearing and there is NO cross examination means this Jan 6th crap is nothing but a sham to TRY and make sure that Trump doesn’t run in 2024.

What a waste of time and complete hogwash.

• Eyeroll 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

The fact that this bullSchiff is called a hearing and there is NO cross examination means this Jan 6th crap is nothing but a sham to TRY and make sure that Trump doesn’t run in 2024.

You mean it’s nothing more than a publicly funded smear campaign intended to bloody up the DNCs opponent prior to the next election? No! Say it’s isn’t so. 😉

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, njbuff said:

Another idiot biching about the select committee without acknowledging the FACT that their own party voted AGAINST an independent commission. 

Cry harder.

44 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Another idiot biching about the select committee without acknowledging the FACT that their own party voted AGAINST an independent commission. 

Cry harder.

Says the biggest m0r0n on this message board.

I got news for. People in this country don’t give a flying flip about Jan 6th.

Jan 6th isn’t going to buy food, pay mortgage/rent, buy gas or pay other bills.

Trump being in jail or not isn’t going to change one person’s life, so get off your high horse and live your life instead of obsessing about someone who isn’t even in office.

Does this Jan 6th thing affect your life in any way?