The January 6th Commission To Investigate The Insurrection

Tiberius

8 hours ago, cle23 said:

3 died of medical problems and one died while ignoring Capital police and climbing through the broken window of a locked door, on camera.  What is there to investigate?

All of the officers died of medical problems.  But Babbitt was killed in cold blood and that is what should be investigated.

55 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

"I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the Office of President of the United States, and will to the best of my Ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.

Trump refused to take action. That's a crime 

Now do Nancy. 

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

Now do Nancy. 

😂

4 minutes ago, Doc said:

All of the officers died of medical problems.  But Babbitt was killed in cold blood and that is what should be investigated.

Ya, problems that were caused by the mob. The mob killed them. 

Babbitt got cut down. They should have shot more of the murderous mob. 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Doc said:

Babbitt was with a group of people trying to violently break down a barricade and get to members of Congress.

They ignored calls to stand down and because of that, she was killed. 

No investigation needed. She died as a direct result of her actions. 

If Antifa stormed the Capitol and one of them was shot dead while trying to break through a barricade, we wouldn’t need an investigation either.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Just now, ChiGoose said:

Babbitt was with a group of people trying to violently break down a barricade and get to members of Congress.

They ignored calls to stand down and because of that, she was killed. 

No investigation needed. She died as a direct result of her actions. 

If Antifa stormed the Capitol and one of them was shot dead while trying to break through a barricade, we wouldn’t need an investigation either.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes. 

Oh boy! Where to begin. So you’re saying during the next out of control protest, you’re good with the police indiscriminately shooting into the crowd, picking off an unarmed person to ‘make an example’ or something, something. So it would’ve been okay to shoot the protestors to keep them from breaching the doors of the Supreme Court, or the White House fence? Come on Goose…even you have to know that the officer should not have fired. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Violent insurrectionists! She deserved it!

They walk right by an officer casually texting on his phone and give him a "howya doing man?"

You've all been had.

7 seconds prior to Ashli being shot, you can see her grab Zachary Alam by the backpack. She can be seen pulling him towards her and away from the window he just broke. She then lands a left-handed punch (she was a southpaw) on Zachary Alam’s face knocking his glasses off.

Ashli was actively trying to do the job of law enforcement around her and was shot and killed for it.

Ashli Babbitt punched Zachary Alam in an attempt to prevent him from breaching the window, she was shot approximately 7 seconds afterward.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

They walk right by an officer casually texting on his phone and give him a "howya doing man?"

You've all been had.

7 seconds prior to Ashli being shot, you can see her grab Zachary Alam by the backpack. She can be seen pulling him towards her and away from the window he just broke. She then lands a left-handed punch (she was a southpaw) on Zachary Alam’s face knocking his glasses off.

Ashli was actively trying to do the job of law enforcement around her and was shot and killed for it.

Ashli Babbitt punched Zachary Alam in an attempt to prevent him from breaching the window, she was shot approximately 7 seconds afterward.

I dare the committee to show that video! This farce of a propaganda machine has to stop. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

You've all been had.

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I dare the committee to show that video! This farce of a propaganda machine has to stop. 

I dare any Trump supporter to admit that they would have defended a member of a BLM mob invading the Capitol that was killed in an attempt to murder members of Congress and a VP.

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

I dare any Trump supporter to admit that they would have defended a member of a BLM mob invading the Capitol that was killed in an attempt to murder members of Congress and a VP.

I am not defending the mob. But I am blaming the officer for shooting her. Please tell me you understand the difference. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Or maybe the Boyland video? She "overdosed" after being sprayed and mercilessly beaten.

A total disgusting sham of a committee. 

While Officers sprayed the crowd with chemicals and continued to push protesters on top of each other, the men around Boyland tried to defend her body while others gave her CPR. One man who had tried to resuscitate Boyland was sprayed directly in the face with chemicals.

Metropolitan Police Officer, Lila Morris, is seen brutally beating Boyland repeatedly with what appears to be a wooden walking stick. Morris can be seen swinging from high above her head in a frenzy, with blows like a sledgehammer, expunging any life Boyland may have had left in her body.

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

They could care less either way. Look what they are doing Ray Epps, one of their own. Thrown under the bus. Babbitt is just a useful idiot they want to get more milage out of before throwing her memory away 

5 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I am not defending the mob. But I am blaming the officer for shooting her. Please tell me you understand the difference. 

They don't.  If you don't say anything other than "I agree, it was an insurrection and the government was almost overthrown," you're defending what happened that day.  :rolleyes:

• Awesome! (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Oh boy! Where to begin. So you’re saying during the next out of control protest, you’re good with the police indiscriminately shooting into the crowd, picking off an unarmed person to ‘make an example’ or something, something. So it would’ve been okay to shoot the protestors to keep them from breaching the doors of the Supreme Court, or the White House fence? Come on Goose…even you have to know that the officer should not have fired. 

An absolutely classic @SoCal Deek Straw Man. Totally make up what someone said and have them have to respond to it as if it was what they actually said when you know it wasn’t.

A bit early in the morning for me, but I guess I’ll take it on.

As I said, if rioters violently break into a building and start smashing through barricades, then I believe a cop is justified in using lethal force to protect themselves and the innocent people they are protecting if the only barricade between them and the rioters is being torn down.

Obviously I would never ever support cops shooting indiscriminately into a crowd, and you know that. But you want to play the political hack and say that the words I typed mean something totally different because you know that the mouth breathers like DRsGhosy will eat it up. Good job. I hope the internet points made you happy. 

2 minutes ago, ChiGoose said:

An absolutely classic @SoCal Deek Straw Man. Totally make up what someone said and have them have to respond to it as if it was what they actually said when you know it wasn’t.

A bit early in the morning for me, but I guess I’ll take it on.

As I said, if rioters violently break into a building and start smashing through barricades, then I believe a cop is justified in using lethal force to protect themselves and the innocent people they are protecting if the only barricade between them and the rioters is being torn down.

Obviously I would never ever support cops shooting indiscriminately into a crowd, and you know that. But you want to play the political hack and say that the words I typed mean something totally different because you know that the mouth breathers like DRsGhosy will eat it up. Good job. I hope the internet points made you happy. 

You can keep playing the role of the disinterested observer Goose. And you have to know that I generally appreciate your take on things…and quite often agree. But it’s okay to give in on a small point once in a while. She was in the wrong that day, but she definitely should not have been killed. 

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You can keep playing the role of the disinterested observer Goose. And you have to know that I generally appreciate your take on things…and quite often agree. But it’s okay to give in on a small point once in a while. She was in the wrong that day, but she definitely should not have been killed. 

Trump's fault. Inciting a riot is illegal, he killed her. Cops doing their duty 

8 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

This is precisely why Chigoose is worse than biilstime et al. He clearly can communicate in ways that go beyond cult! and memes, so he's intellectually at least not a moron. Yet he rejects any and all evidence that goes against a political show trial committee's narrative.

All. The. Time

You expect the tibs and billstimes of the world to fall for that because well, they are indeed morons.

Chigoose chooses to fall for it.

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Trump's fault. Inciting a riot is illegal, he killed her. Cops doing their duty 

Now do Chuck. And while you’re at it please point to part of Trump’s speech thar called for violence….which is the generally accepted distinction between a protest and a riot. 

Edited by SoCal Deek